Workshop Your jumper designs for a hypothetical new Perth Quokkas team in black and gold state colours and a Canberra Griffins team in blue and gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coolangatta

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2007
Western Australia
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Would love to see what some of you talented graphics artists could come up with. And yes, I know, black and gold and blue and gold are already taken, but that's what clash jumpers are for.

Have fun and thanks if you try!

There is already a Canberra Demons that are blue and gold just fyi, but what is the goal of this post lol

Untitled-1-1.png

There is already a Canberra Demons that are blue and gold just fyi, but what is the goal of this post lol

Untitled-1-1.png
"one-off requests for hypothetical or real-life sporting teams"

a one off-request for a couple hypothetical teams, just curious to see what they could look like.

I know if Canberra and/or Perth ever come in they'll be different in design/mascot, unless they're lurking on BF which I doubt.

"one-off requests for hypothetical or real-life sporting teams"

a one off-request for a couple hypothetical teams, just curious to see what they could look like.

I know if Canberra and/or Perth ever come in they'll be different in design/mascot, unless they're lurking on BF which I doubt.
This should get your fill of hypotheticals and real-life teams with the boards longest running competition comprised of Former teams, propositions, mergers, VFL Expansion and a few theoreticals. Enjoy!

Lol Coolangatta you stole my Perth Quokkas idea.
I'm a sandgroper, Quokkas have been known to us since the beginning of time. It'd be a good choice for a mascot, and separate from any of the WAFL mascots. As much as 'Perth Sharks' would be cool, there's already the East Fremantle Sharks, although I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue. Perth Pirates would also be cool.

But maybe save the Sharks name for the Sunshine Coast.

IMG_0876.jpeg

Canberra Gryphons wear an Amber Guernsey with a Cobalt Sash, Cobalt Shorts and Hooped Socks at Home. Away the Gryphs wear a Aluminium guernsey with the Mascot Griff on a C.

Cannington Quokkas wear a quartered Sorrel and Orange guernsey, Sorrel Shorts and Hooped Socks at Home. Away the Quoks wear a Steel Blue guernsey with a large Q in club colours, Steel Blue Shorts and Steel Blue Socks with Sorrel and Orange Trim.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back