Can anyone tell me how to powersteer?

Remove this Banner Ad

:confused::confused::confused:

Are you sure you've got the right game? Mariokart is a driving game, not a fighting game.

wiimotenunchukv.jpg

The thing on the left is a Nunchuck. Blame Nintendo.

As someone above said, you need to be in manual.

Best to learn with a car that is rated low-mid for drifting I think, as the bikes with high drift ratings are very difficult to control if you are not used to it.

If you are coming up to a left turn, press B and steer hard left while holding down B. While still holding B, you then need to steer back to the right, adjusting left and right depending on the bend/corner.

Hope that makes sense. I guess the main points are don't let go of B, steer the way you want to turn first then steer back and hold in the opposite direction to control the slide. Good luck.

There are no gears. Manual refers to manually controlling the powersliding (don't worry, I also avoided manual for ages thinking it was to do with gears).

In Auto you can still do a sort of mini powerslide around the corners by steering hard to the side (B shoots your weapons in Auto), but you don't get a turbo boost afterwards like you do using manual.

Good luck. And in case you don't figure it out, in manual you use up and down on the D-Pad to fire shells, bananas etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back