Preview Can we beat Adelaide?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Conca Batchelor O'Hanlon (all omitted)
In: Grimes Morris Elton

B: Newman Rance Grimes
HB: Dea Griffiths Houli
C: Jackson Martin Grigg
HF: Edwards Miller Deledio
F: Nahas Riewoldt King
R: Maric Cotchin Tuck
INT: Connors Morris Ellis Elton
EMG: Conca Dercikx O'Hanlon

Strange strange changes but I've got faith in the coaching and selection panel and whatever their plan is.

Will be good to see big Todd come in, hopefully Axel is right for next week.

Carn Tiges

Conca held his form OK in the slop v GWS 2 weeks ago...
If it is wet as predicted, look to see Conca come in.
Unfortunately Miller will play as ruck back up unless of course Big X is slated as a last minute in!!! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not unhappy with the Conca omission ..... needs a good-size kick up the backside IMO. Gives away too silly free kicks and disposal is average. Here's hoping he comes backa better player.
Batchelor was obvious, while would have been good to see O'Hanlon given another - and extended - run.

Not unhappy with the Conca omission ..... needs a good-size kick up the backside IMO. Gives away too silly free kicks and disposal is average. Here's hoping he comes backa better player.
Batchelor was obvious, while would have been good to see O'Hanlon given another - and extended - run.
I tend to agree re Conca, been getting a little ahead of himself for quite awhile IMO. unfortunately O'hanlon is yet to play AFL in reasonable conditions which appear more likely to suit him.The selection panels obsession with seeing PIA in the crowd has now gone to far.

If anyone ever in the history of the game became a better disposer of the ball after being dropped id be incredibly surprised. To become a better disposer of the ball you need a) hard work off field b) natural talent and c) the biggest one confidence. Dropping someone would not change any of these. Maybe you mean decision making or not following team rules...I dont know.

PS No Foley this week means that we are ****ed!

If anyone ever in the history of the game became a better disposer of the ball after being dropped id be incredibly surprised. To become a better disposer of the ball you need a) hard work off field b) natural talent and c) the biggest one confidence. Dropping someone would not change any of these. Maybe you mean decision making or not following team rules...I dont know.

PS No Foley this week means that we are f*cked!

Yes .. decision making is what I was after! He is prone to clangers ... and at crucial times! And I'll repeat, discipline and silly free kicks are a major concern.

Strange strange changes but I've got faith in the coaching and selection panel and whatever their plan is.

Will be good to see big Todd come in, hopefully Axel is right for next week.

Carn Tiges

I think they have identified a weakness in the Crows and have selected the tools to do the job. I only hope something doesn't throw a spanner in it like Sandilands going off against Freo.

Tigers by 18 points :D

midfield depth will be tested this week. im not too confident. dont understand the elton selection too. conca omitted hurts hopefully that pays off. thimk we have too many talls now. see how it pans out if it rains!

Yes .. decision making is what I was after! He is prone to clangers ... and at crucial times! And I'll repeat, discipline and silly free kicks are a major concern.

imo conca's getting a bum rap. 1stly i reckon these frees the player against him has pulled the wool over the umps eyes. 2ndly yes he has turned some over but so has OUR WHOLE TEAM so to just single him out is unfair. he was for me 1 of the best v gws. ive got no probs him being dropped but i think it may have been team balance more than anything else. 1 point tho are we too top heavy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back