List Mgmt. Carlton Draft 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also repeated we've put pick 25 on the trade table.
Excuse the intrusion but I was hoping for a little informed information as the Blue‘s Recruiter in the Hawks Phantom Draft. After the elevation of Honey and Kennedy off the rookie list and the inclusion of a kid from the National draft, will Carlton’s senior list be full, or will there be another list spot open? More specifically, are the recruits able to split pick 25 into two later picks?

Last edited:
Excuse the intrusion but I was hoping for a little informed information as the Blue‘s Recruiter in the Hawks Phantom Draft. After the elevation of Honey and Kennedy off the rookie list and the inclusion of a kid from the National draft, will Carlton’s senior list be full, or will there be another list spot open? More specifically, are the recruits able to split pick 25 into two later picks?

We’ll have a full list with 1 ND pick with the re-commitment to rookie LOB & Cottrell following

Could take a detour if there’s a turn of events at the club (as reported) but that would likely be for the rookie draft, or DFA/supp.
If Twomey is right and pick 25 is on the table then the Blues are after an improvement to their 2022 draft position while still targeting a player Or type of player. My guess would be in the 30s = a Small forward like Butler, Curtis, Motlop or Clarke, or even a wingman / utility like Howes. One of them would likely make it to a pick in the 30s.
The other option is that the recruiters have a hidden gem that few are talking about. And this is what makes the draft so much fun to speculate on.

Last edited:
If Twomey is right and pick 25 is on the table then the Blues are after an improvement to their 2022 draft position while still targeting a player Or type of player. My guess would be in the 30s = a Small forward like Butler, Curtis, Motlop or Clarke, or even a wingman / utility like Howes. One of them would likely make it to a pick in the 30s.
The other option is that the recruiters have a hidden gem that few are talking about. And this is what makes the draft so much fun to speculate on.
Someone like McDonald could slip to the 30s also.

Yep, Bazzo? Alleer? State League.

Cart before the horse, but Austin and Co. will be doing more research me thinks.
Back to the topic at hand, thank the lord we recruited Young. If the rumors are true he becomes best 22 instantly for me. I reckon we'd also shift McGovern down back as to not shift our focus in this draft. OMac is also an option.

If we have the extra spot we could pick someone up in the supplementary period if they still feel we need more coverage.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back