Casey Cardinia Player Movements/Coaching Appointments

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news for Keysie keeping Tyson King hope the new coach doesn't try and make him into an onballer. Clearly one of the best forwards going around would be a megastar in a good team.

berwick will make their their list stronger with a few big signings ,beacy will sneak into the 5 and roc could be the big improvers .cranny is the clear favourites with narre snapping at their heals

berwick will make their their list stronger with a few big signings ,beacy will sneak into the 5 and roc could be the big improvers .cranny is the clear favourites with narre snapping at their heals

Good summary. Hampton Park have lost heaps and will probably win the spoon. I've heard Keysy have got a couple, but haven't done too much at this point. Pakky have lost quite a few to the Ellinbank league. Beacy have got Chris Kelf back. Haven't heard much from Doveton, apparently they were gearing up to do some heavy recruiting, but that was in September when I heard that. Tooradin have recruited well too apparently. I reckon they'll be the big improvers.

A quick ladder prediction;
1. Narre Warren
2. Cranbourne
3. Berwick
4. Beaconsfield
5. Doveton
--------
6. Tooradin
7. Pakenham
8. ROC
9. Keysborough
10. Hampton Park

Good summary. Hampton Park have lost heaps and will probably win the spoon. I've heard Keysy have got a couple, but haven't done too much at this point. Pakky have lost quite a few to the Ellinbank league. Beacy have got Chris Kelf back. Haven't heard much from Doveton, apparently they were gearing up to do some heavy recruiting, but that was in September when I heard that. Tooradin have recruited well too apparently. I reckon they'll be the big improvers.

Word has it that HP are in big trouble. Keysy would need 4 Tyson Kings to improve. Pakky need to promote the juniors and Aussie willl have the kids at Beacie ready to take the next step. Rice will be chasing some big bodies after last year and Narre have signed one big body in Fevola? Good to see how him and Baksaya move it will be like Dunstal & Lockett in the old days. Crannie quiet but have lost Tilla. Doveton ? Tooradin need 8 Tyson Kings!
It will be out of the top three again but I think Narre recruiting 5 or 6 experienced players will be favourites over Crannie with Bewick improving from last year.

Beau Wheeler and Franky Diagastino have made the move from pakky to doveton.
Also heard the Henwood resigned as hampton park coach on wednesday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be a massive doubt on hampton park getting a side together,going by clearances in all different comps there must be at least 20 leaving and if coach rumour is true they are in big trouble.

Must be a massive doubt on hampton park getting a side together,going by clearances in all different comps there must be at least 20 leaving and if coach rumour is true they are in big trouble.

Yeah, it's not a great situation. Something big must have happened there last year. It's a shame because I loved their team last year, great defense and some good forwards, plus young guys like Jackson Dalton.

Seems like the overall standard of the comp will drop this year.

The dominoe effect after a few players leave, others follow, then others think gee were gonna struggle so they bail too..

Dunno why Henwood resigned... ?

A new coach has been appointed... tough times ahead, but plenty of young blokes will put their hands up and have a crack.

The dominoe effect after a few players leave, others follow, then others think gee were gonna struggle so they bail too..

Dunno why Henwood resigned... ?

A new coach has been appointed... tough times ahead, but plenty of young blokes will put their hands up and have a crack.
whos the new coach?,I guess you find out in these situations who gives a stuff about the club and who does not.

Does anyone know the reason for everyone leaving the parkers?

As someone stated above, they had quite a good side last year and could have continued that on this year if everyone had stayed.

ROC should improve, they've got some great young players and have apparently picked up a few. Beacy and Tooradin have picked up a few as well, but I think these three teams will improve mainly because finalists like Pakky and HP have fallen off so much.

Doveton should be better as well.

Does anyone know the reason for everyone leaving the parkers?

As someone stated above, they had quite a good side last year and could have continued that on this year if everyone had stayed.

its simple they offered some big money last year and fell about 9 weeks short in meeting their commitments to the players

over paid sooks, local footballers who demand way to much money when the going gets tough they go missing Narre will be the loser out of this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back