Cats V Coasters

Remove this Banner Ad

MrCatMan

Debutant
Aug 13, 2003
Hi Enemy,
Just a friendly reminder of the last two scores you managed when you last ventured down Kardinia Park way.....

2002: 33 points.
2001: 49 points.

Good Luck,

MrCatMan

PS: I have actually picked you to win...... :D

Apparently Gardiner is an outside chance to make it. I still think Geelong will win but would really fancy our chances if Gardiner was playing...

Gardy stayed at home

Fletcher, Milli, Glass, Sampi & Banners all got on the plane apparently - Still tipping Geelong.

Same. But I wouldn't be surprised to see us put in our best effort for quite some time. Still expecting the cats to get over the line, we never play well in Geelong.

Pretty obvious that the ScouseCat knows nothing of footy outside of the Catery. If so then it would be aware that West Coast have won without Gards a few times this year.

The cats may be "licking the cream" at the moment but as a wise man once said"

"Cream may be sweet, but will go sour if left out of fridge too long"

Saturday is going to be a Sunny day at the stadium that keeps changing it's name and the Cats Cream will be soured by a high flying Eagle.

Cats beware of the new boy called Staker !!

Originally posted by The Oracle
Pretty obvious that the ScouseCat knows nothing of footy outside of the Catery. If so then it would be aware that West Coast have won without Gards a few times this year.

The cats may be "licking the cream" at the moment but as a wise man once said"

"Cream may be sweet, but will go sour if left out of fridge too long"

Saturday is going to be a Sunny day at the stadium that keeps changing it's name and the Cats Cream will be soured by a high flying Eagle.

Cats beware of the new boy called Staker !!

and the Oracle knows all !!

Originally posted by Sera
Same. But I wouldn't be surprised to see us put in our best effort for quite some time. Still expecting the cats to get over the line, we never play well in Geelong.

Sera, if we put in our best effort for sometime then that will be enough for us to win surely.

I'm tipping our boys by couple of goals.

Shure do no how 2 spel Cattery. Just wanted 2 sea if anee one was awake out their !!

From wat I've sean ovar meny yeers, the good ol' "deliberate speling mistacke" is a vary comonlee used peece ov artistic license employed buy fans whom contribut 2 forums such as this !!

Good Luck this weekend Cats (but not too much !) It will be a good game down at the stadium that's not quite sure what to be called.

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
No King...and now Chambers is out too... are Geelong going to bother with Street, or just play an extra midfielder and hope Cox gets easily confused? :D

i don't know how highly the geelong supporters rate chambers but he seems to have a day out when ever he plays us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changed my mind....

Cats by 2 goals......

I think WC had a pretty hard game last week, 7 Vs 8 day turn around, now off to Kardinia Park. Cats are up on confidence (when aren't we ;) ) ... And I just realised WC have only won 2 of the last 6 matches..... We did defeat Port Adel (er....ok that was actually a pass not a shot on goal.....nice one Benny).

Street is playing possibly his last game for the Cats....so it's his last chance to impress before the draft....

MrCatMan

PS: What was the warranty period you gave us with Brett Spinks?? We'd like our money back please :)

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
No King...and now Chambers is out too... are Geelong going to bother with Street, or just play an extra midfielder and hope Cox gets easily confused? :D

We don't need Street,we've Henry to play ruck.Hell,even Spriggs,Bartel,Ablett or Tweek would be better in ruck than Street.

Re: Changed my mind....

Originally posted by MrCatMan
PS: What was the warranty period you gave us with Brett Spinks?? We'd like our money back please :)

You want a refund for Mitchell White too :D

Re: Re: Changed my mind....

Originally posted by Jabber
You want a refund for Mitchell White too :D

Now now, Mitchell is a premiership player, all-australian and one of the club's all time-greats. Don't make fun of him in the same context as Spinks!

Let's see how the man they are hailing as the next Mitchell White goes this weekend against the CATS.

Brent Staker has been getting big raps (and well deserved I might say) from the commentators since his debut 3 games ago. They are comparing him to a young Mitchell White. Anyone that knows how good White was will realise how big this accolade really is.

One to watch in the future (and now for that matter)

GO BRENT - A future club F&B and leader I reckon

Originally posted by ScouseCat
Except how to spell the word, Cattery. ;)

Obviously the Catery is the place out the back of the stands where they sell cold pies and warm beer - and if you don't know anything about football outside that then you're in real trouble.

Another Mitchel White??

No....we couldn't afford the last one :D

Could you guys keep your ex-champions to yourselves! Stop offloading them of the the cats......unless you want a deal on Juddy/Cousins.....

MrCatMan

Re: Re: Re: Changed my mind....

Originally posted by Sera
Now now, Mitchell is a premiership player, all-australian and one of the club's all time-greats. Don't make fun of him in the same context as Spinks!

I'm not knocking Mitchell - just highlighting our record of being able to offload onto other clubs our dud's or formerly good players in the twilight of their careers.

eg. Spinks, White, Metropolis, Hynes etc.

Could go back further to Turley, Jackson, Wrensted etc.

Gehrig and Ball would be the obvious exceptions.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Changed my mind....

Originally posted by Jabber
just highlighting our record of being able to offload onto other clubs our dud's or formerly good players in the twilight of their careers.

eg. Spinks, White, Metropolis, Hynes etc.

Could go back further to Turley, Jackson, Wrensted etc.

Gehrig and Ball would be the obvious exceptions.

Formely Good: White, Turley. Ball
OK players: Wrensted, Metro, Hynes
Duds: Jackson, Spinks. Gehrig

Dudd Gehrig??? I wish I could convince myself of that as easily as you have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back