Central Highlands Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Central Highlands Part 2

Does anybody know anything about who is coaching Springbank next year? Have heard that Stewart Broussard has expressed his interest to the club at having a crack at the job next year...

Re: Central Highlands Part 2

To the people who have been pm'ing me, thought it would be quicker to just post something on here..
Firstly, Learmonth is not my club, so threats against finding out who i am, are fruitless in that sence.
Secondly the information which I posted on here was second hand to me, so if it was so important, maybe you need to have a chat to 'senior' members of your club.
I didnt realise it required top secret clearance to know this information, because it was so openly admitted to me by someone at your club, as well as most of what i said being in the courier on friday..
The End..

P.S.. Grow up kids, its football..

Northern Oval is a terrible ground to watch football at and it's extremely windy.
The CHFL needs to hold future grand finals amongst the CHFL grounds rather than having it played in Ballarat and funding Ballarat football, it could be a system where a number of clubs which are up to the standards to host finals football are allocated a grand final each year on a rotation basis to keep it fair in terms of not always playing at one venue, sharing it amongst clubs and to keep the money with this great league.

went to watch the hepburn learmonth game today as a nuetral supporter and witnessed a group of learmonth supporters being drunk and loud which does not worry anyone until one of the bright sparks threw a beer can and hit a 10 year old girl from hepburn in the back of the head.an appaling act in which their club should be ashamed of.

situations vacant;senior coach for learmonth football club,must be able to get team to kick towards goal.will replace one of worst coachs ever seen

went to watch the hepburn learmonth game today as a nuetral supporter and witnessed a group of learmonth supporters being drunk and loud which does not worry anyone until one of the bright sparks threw a beer can and hit a 10 year old girl from hepburn in the back of the head.an appaling act in which their club should be ashamed of.

Saw the same incident myself. There was about 8 young Learmonth blokes on the back of a ute pissed and yelling out. Two of them were extremely load mouthed. That is until the can was thrown and I think it was "Chief" from Hepburn had a go at them and offered to take them on. One of the Learmonth blokes siad "settle down you homo". He took his coat off and asked them to come down the hill and have a go. When the Learmonth blokes saw the size of him they quietened down a bit. "Chief" didn't seem fazed at all about taking them all on. Word must have got around, as about 6 Hepburn guys turned up in support and the Learmonth blokes shut right up. They had been yelling out all day at the Hepburn supporters in front of them and also at the Hepburn bench. I was sort of hoping that the older Hepburn guys were going to teach the young loud mouths a lesson. A few of the more sensible Learmonth blokes could see that they were in trouble and told their mates to shut up. Common sense prevailed but well done to "Chief" and the other blokes that turned up.

Saw the same incident myself. There was about 8 young Learmonth blokes on the back of a ute pissed and yelling out. Two of them were extremely load mouthed. That is until the can was thrown and I think it was "Chief" from Hepburn had a go at them and offered to take them on. One of the Learmonth blokes siad "settle down you homo". He took his coat off and asked them to come down the hill and have a go. When the Learmonth blokes saw the size of him they quietened down a bit. "Chief" didn't seem fazed at all about taking them all on. Word must have got around, as about 6 Hepburn guys turned up in support and the Learmonth blokes shut right up. They had been yelling out all day at the Hepburn supporters in front of them and also at the Hepburn bench. I was sort of hoping that the older Hepburn guys were going to teach the young loud mouths a lesson. A few of the more sensible Learmonth blokes could see that they were in trouble and told their mates to shut up. Common sense prevailed but well done to "Chief" and the other blokes that turned up.

First of all the beer can was a myth. Wat was thrown was a piece of a mars bar and a small piece at that..Still, throwing things at groups of kids is just disgusting, but yelling and carrying on is just footy, get over it.. the kid was fine, until his/her big tough meathead daddy rocked up and made him/her cry by taking his jacket off and wanting to take on the world..

Well done to chief and the other blokes? Are u kidding, they typically made things worse, as most hepburn people manage to do. All they had to do was walk away, but no they had to wait around until the end of the game so they could have a go at a few 18-19 yr old drunk kids, I think its commonly referred too as thuggery.. Luckily the police turned up just before the final siren and all people left peacefully..

Thanks for your support dunnstown pope
somehow i know this will be twisted around to" hepburn thugs attack"
i still can't believe how a hepburn official who pushed a vocal opposition supporter only then to be set upon by several people receiving facial injuries get's himself charged???
in any walk of life the attackers would be charged but not in this case????
How is this so??
This is why i won't be attending the grand final good luck hepburn i hope it's back to back but for me it's just not worth the risk to attend although i would welcome the chance to converse with the figjam lovers at daylesford land.i won't put myself or my family at risk.
again thanks dunnstown pope,nice to see that maybe bridges are being built between our two clubs(from what i hear what you guys done the other week was much appreciated)
Football is a game of passion but i hope for both clubs sake this is expressed in the right fashion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

first of all the beer can was a myth. Wat was thrown was a piece of a mars bar and a small piece at that..still, throwing things at groups of kids is just disgusting, but yelling and carrying on is just footy, get over it.. The kid was fine, until his/her big tough meathead daddy rocked up and made him/her cry by taking his jacket off and wanting to take on the world..

Well done to chief and the other blokes? Are u kidding, they typically made things worse, as most hepburn people manage to do. All they had to do was walk away, but no they had to wait around until the end of the game so they could have a go at a few 18-19 yr old drunk kids, i think its commonly referred too as thuggery.. Luckily the police turned up just before the final siren and all people left peacefully..

told you so!!!!

Hepburn supporters always fire up over nothing, even when hepburn play under 18s footy the supporters get aggressive.

so Hepburn should just calm down a bit it was half a mars bar honestly

anyone else see the incidents at the Learmonth huddle at quarter time very funny stuff. Best hit any learmonth player had all day on someone from hepburn.
That bloke is just a pest and no good for any club, Get rid of him.
Coach and little back pocketer also in a heated argument about their kick ins. good stuff

First of all the beer can was a myth. Wat was thrown was a piece of a mars bar and a small piece at that..Still, throwing things at groups of kids is just disgusting, but yelling and carrying on is just footy, get over it.. the kid was fine, until his/her big tough meathead daddy rocked up and made him/her cry by taking his jacket off and wanting to take on the world..

Well done to chief and the other blokes? Are u kidding, they typically made things worse, as most hepburn people manage to do. All they had to do was walk away, but no they had to wait around until the end of the game so they could have a go at a few 18-19 yr old drunk kids, I think its commonly referred too as thuggery.. Luckily the police turned up just before the final siren and all people left peacefully..
most people would call 18 to 19 year old immature twits throwing anything at kids aged between 6 and 12 thuggery to.i dont think anyone from any club would stand for this so dont cry innocent now,and for the record if this behavior is acceptable at learmonth why did one of your senior commitee men come up and have a go at drogos on the ute

most people would call 18 to 19 year old immature twits throwing anything at kids aged between 6 and 12 thuggery to.i dont think anyone from any club would stand for this so dont cry innocent now,and for the record if this behavior is acceptable at learmonth why did one of your senior commitee men come up and have a go at drogos on the ute

Mate, I'm sorry but if ur going to argue with me could you please make sence..
At any point did i 'cry innocent'? No.
At any point did i say this behavior was acceptable? No.
It was a silly thing to do, but it was even dumber (surprise, surprise) by the jerk off hepburn blokes who couldnt let it go..

anyone else see the incidents at the Learmonth huddle at quarter time very funny stuff. Best hit any learmonth player had all day on someone from Hepburn."
Dear fool. The two lakie's heroes that were confronted at quarter time said the following "good we've got "Coxie" now let's get the n****r". When challenged they both went to water.

Tiny Cantwell at least had the balls to chuck his water bottle at the Hepburn spy but the response from AJ the super coach when asked "why are you not playing you week c**t" was typically weak."

"iv'e got a sore back!!!!" The video star said.. when dropping his white board marker on the turf. GOLD.

Again I say ,, it is no wonder Learmonth are the only CHFL side not to win a flag... they lack spine... they lack morals.. and they lack character.

PS. Dear TB,, Bubby from cell 33 says hello and he has the K9 jelly ready.

Mate, I'm sorry but if ur going to argue with me could you please make sence..
At any point did i 'cry innocent'? No.
At any point did i say this behavior was acceptable? No.
It was a silly thing to do, but it was even dumber (surprise, surprise) by the jerk off hepburn blokes who couldnt let it go..

Mate, id suggest you give up on this one. Those young blokes on the hill yesterday were entertaining, even their comments towards us on the coaching box were taken in the right spirit. Certainly bought some entertainment to that area of the ground. But throwing objects at children ( whatever it is ) is unacceptable. And when those people involved have kids of their own, then they will look back and realise the mistake they made. The Hepburn boys and the CHFL league officials moving over and staying in that direction was spot on, and the young lads decided to keep their mouths shut from there on. situation handled perfectly. If they didn't go over, who knows what would have been thrown next. Enough of this talk anyway, nothing in it once it all settled down.

Now what happens to the Learmonth FC? our old friend Mr CHFL made some interesting comments during the season before cracking the sads, when we all fired back at him.
He made the comment- If Ash Wedding is still here in 3 weeks i'll be amazed. i wish Ash all the best, but watch hoodeney jump on a plane and never be seen again. .... lets start the countdown clock with Ash Wedding, 2 weeks to go, he will go home for bye weekend and never return!

He made the comment- Hepburn are a bit scared of this Learmonth team. Learmonth have many big bodies, and are hard at the ball, if that is sniping.....well!!!!!

He made the comment- I'm the caped crusader..... the man who will bring down the Hepburn FC !!!!!!!

He made the comment- do not fight fire with fire with Mr CHFL because it usually ends up in ashes

He made the comment - you will see the new juggernaught role on this week and you will see the spa country out with their cheque books next week, trying to buy another premiership.

He made the comment- "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog" and tomorrow you will see the side who takes a backward step and it wont be the side so many people have been calling soft over the past 4 years!

Well yesterday was his big chance to personally bring us down, and for his side to prove his comments correct. It seems to me that nothing has changed out that way where there is no lake. Will Mr CHFL still be at Learmonth next year ? or will he move on to maybe the MCDFL of LPFL trying to chase that elusive premiership that he hasn't secured yet? Whatever happens , it will be a very interesting summer at Learmonth. Only saying all this , because i have a long memory, and this bloke really gave it to us for a while on this site, and i have no doubt if they had of won yesterday Mr CHFL would have been back larger than life telling everyone how good he is and, i told you so.

Having said that, i have heard a few comments that AJ should have played no matter what and led by example... The little contact i have had with the bloke and dont know him all that well but, i reckon he must have been in a lot of pain to miss a cut throat final. He would have loved to have led his side yesterday, so give him a break.
And id like to mention Ricky Leyonjhelm, very good player.. seen him three weeks in a row and had a fantastic finals series. Will develope into something special as he gets older, and good luck to him.

Finally its Grand Final week..... no doubt everyone has their own opinions on this Grand Final. The Hepburn / Daylesford boys will be biased with their opinions, but to everyone else... Merrigan, Confusia, Crackerz, dunnstownpope straightkicker etc. Jump on and give us your thoughts about the big game, and who will win.. its Grand Final week and im sure the readers would love to hear what you have to say.

Can not wait for the grand final this week. I have seen both teams up close and personal and believe it could go either way. I am impressed with hepburns fight as I had wrote them off at the start of the finals series, believing that Learmonth and Daylesford would fight it out.

However, I am glad Hepburn proved me wrong, will not ever barrack for Learmonth as they are just a bunch of big heads. Now in saying that, Hepburn would have to be the new favourites going into the game. The big wide open spaces will allow them to run and carry the ball and break Daylesfords lines.

Daylesfords only hope is that it is windy and there are a lot of stoppages which will favour their bigger bodies. All in all, a ripper game this weekend. Not sure who to support.....

My Prediction - Hepburn by 10 points

anyone else see the incidents at the Learmonth huddle at quarter time very funny stuff. Best hit any learmonth player had all day on someone from Hepburn."
Dear fool. The two lakie's heroes that were confronted at quarter time said the following "good we've got "Coxie" now let's get the n****r". When challenged they both went to water.

Tiny Cantwell at least had the balls to chuck his water bottle at the Hepburn spy but the response from AJ the super coach when asked "why are you not playing you week c**t" was typically weak."

"iv'e got a sore back!!!!" The video star said.. when dropping his white board marker on the turf. GOLD.

Again I say ,, it is no wonder Learmonth are the only CHFL side not to win a flag... they lack spine... they lack morals.. and they lack character.

Pretty tough coming from a bloke who once hid under a table crying so he didn't get his ass kicked anymore than he already had. Love you to go say that to his face.

Just an observation how would either Hepburn & Daylesford stack up in the Ballarat fl; and another observation Hepburn's Trevor Johnson could he also step upto the level in the Ballarat fl.

Thanks for your support dunnstown pope
somehow i know this will be twisted around to" hepburn thugs attack"
i still can't believe how a hepburn official who pushed a vocal opposition supporter only then to be set upon by several people receiving facial injuries get's himself charged???
in any walk of life the attackers would be charged but not in this case????
How is this so??
This is why i won't be attending the grand final good luck hepburn i hope it's back to back but for me it's just not worth the risk to attend although i would welcome the chance to converse with the figjam lovers at daylesford land.i won't put myself or my family at risk.
again thanks dunnstown pope,nice to see that maybe bridges are being built between our two clubs(from what i hear what you guys done the other week was much appreciated)
Football is a game of passion but i hope for both clubs sake this is expressed in the right fashion.

You obviously didn't see the incident and are going off the version of events told to you by the peanut involved. I was about 5 metres away and what happened is nothing like you have described. Hepburn should know better than to give somebody like him an official role.

I generally agree with you doodoo except for 1 thing. Is K9 jelly a dessert for dogs? Do you mean KY jelly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back