Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

i have heard some rumours that there has been another big recruit from ballan.. Sean Mann i think. Played with Bachus Marsh.. Key Position Player. Could go allright this year... any thoughts??

Ive heard that bunga will struggle 2 get in the top 6 this year. possibly Beafort the dark horse? ive heard Waubra have a strong line up and they are very cocky as usual.

How is matty spong goin at training?

Fitness is a concern. Word around Ballan is that he is struggling to adapt to the pace of CHFL. Give him time. Anyones guess if he stays at Ballan beyond this year. Rumours are he is heading to up Springbank or back Anakie next year with a close mate. :)

bambino, these are clearly false accusations, as the inside word is that matt spong has signed a 3 year contract with ballan to play one year 18's and 2years seniors for a large unknown price...:footy:

bambino, these are clearly false accusations, as the inside word is that matt spong has signed a 3 year contract with ballan to play one year 18's and 2years seniors for a large unknown price...:footy:

both of you are full of s**t spong has fitted in perfectly will most likely be on ball and fill a hole left by ash mullane and he cant sign a contract he is under 18s

c'mon lads lets get this thread going.
Any rumours floating around?

i've heard jas leonard is heading into ballarat to play for redan

i've heard some of the boys from illabrook are playing for newlyn

i've heard jimmy rodgers, matt allison and billy albert are playing for east point
i herd this from 1 of them and they are going

Lovettsagun...Any truth to the rumour Jarrod McGuire has been asked to play seniors round 1 because they dont want him to join Horsham Next year?

Mate seriously you obviously are mates with spong and mcguire and making up a load of s**t that contributes nothing to this blog. Spong slots in nicely into Ballans 18 s and mcguire still has another 2 years in the 18 s. Now you tell me why a junior of 15 years old will be moving to play for horsham next year? Are you gonna drive him there? contribute something worth while to read from now on coz your full of s**t

haven't heard a lot this year about how teams are shaping up and who's looking good, so just a stab in the dark, here's my top lot in no particular order.

d'ford
towners
newlyn
waubra
bunga

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waubra beat bunga in a praccy match today by 12 goals.
bryce dowler and connie graovac played well, had 8 missing aswell.

dunno apparently bunga were missing a couple aswell, and waubra had 2 quality fill ins in jim blood and rhys monument. only a praccy match, conder played at centre half back, they might have been playing players out of position to experiement, dunno if you'd read too much into the score line.

I think Dford will be the most competitve team along side Waubra. Newlyn will b the dark horse, the yong will struggle this year trust me i know, been there done that.

dunno apparently bunga were missing a couple aswell, and waubra had 2 quality fill ins in jim blood and rhys monument. only a praccy match, conder played at centre half back, they might have been playing players out of position to experiement, dunno if you'd read too much into the score line.

bunga are s**t they had no quality ball movement what so ever it was playing under 12's the just bombed it on the boot no way will they make finals:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back