Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

One day, we won’t have to hear how ‘modern’ players are adept at kicking for goal around the body. As if it’s not something that has been happening for a long time.

Please stop, BT.

BT at it again…

“In the hands of a good user”
Being preceded by the words
Riley Bonner

#1 turnover merchant in the AFL

BT at it again…

“In the hands of a good user”
Being preceded by the words
“Riley Bonner”

#1 turnover merchant in the AFL
He’s just got a rolladex of quotes in his head and inserts one at any opportune moment without engaging his 🧠.

The No.46 Ruckman thing the other night was a classic example

Jack Payne like planes, bit of a plane spotter.

BT suggested it’s a good night out, watching them land and take off.
Suggested Daisy T go with his new wife
Then literally said “ sit in the car with handies”.
Then a minute later, “used to be you could go to the drive in, now you go to the airport”.
1713501343497.png

Is JB calling the game tonight?

If so take a shot every time he yells out "The Big Texan!!" whenever Taylor Walker gets within 50 metres of the ball.

Keep a bucket handy.

Is JB calling the game tonight?

If so take a shot every time he yells out "The Big Texan!!" whenever Taylor Walker gets within 50 metres of the ball.

Keep a bucket handy.
I heard that the word Tex is a racist term, but can’t find anything to support that theory?

Add to the list….
Drilling ball
Chipping ball

Also.

Thumping ball
Swinging ball

Also.

Penetrating inside 50 ball.

JB used “The Texan” 3 mins in.
Richo and BT have already added “Big”

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw said during the game last night that Kyle Langford has spent most of his career in the backline. Totally incorrect. Langford was drafted as a forward, played there initially, was then tried as an inside mid, returned forward and then very briefly went to the backline before returning forward early last season.

Yes, the ‘Texan’ thing wreaks of the Pie’s cheersquad yelling ‘USA, USA’.

Just sub-normal behaviour.

I don't like to critisize the commentators because it is a tough gig but jeez Erin Phillips is horrendous.
She reminds me of 'I dunno Jeff' for some reason but less charismatic than Kammy to pull it off...

Just adds no value. Boundary riders offer no insight in general anymore but she's taken the cake so far in being completely pointless

Remove this Banner Ad

Back