Preview Changes for the Mighty Dogs into the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Roarke will always have his moments with ball in hand, bur he's become ultra reliable in covering the ground and filling a task to coaches' orders. Plus, he did a great job on Langdon in the previous matchup.

Scott out for Weightman. Either Weightman or JJ as sub.

Gardener out for Keath (although I think Bevo will drop Cordy).

I’d take out R. Smith, but Bevo won’t so I don’t expect any other changes.

Last edited:
Martin and Bont 68% and 73% game time respectively, boosting those numbers by 15 is going to a long way for us.

As others have said Cody and Keath in.

Nothing was said on Martin, but he played out game and two weeks off you'd assume he would be good to go.

Rolled an ankle according Bevo doesn't sound like anything major though.

Pretty easy for me:

In: Weightman, Keath
Out: VDM, Cordy
Sub: Scott

VDM is very unlucky but we can’t take soft tissue risks in the grand final, especially for someone who is in the bottom 6. Gardner over Cordy because his reach and athleticism will be needed fo Brown, McDonald & Jackson. Cordy was very solid last night though.

FB: wood Keath Williams
HB: Dale Gardner Daniel
C: Treloar Macrae Hunter
HF: Smith Naughton Hannan
F: English Schache Weightman
R: Martin Bonti Libba
IC: Duryea, Dunkley, JJ, VDM

Sub: Wallis

Out - roarke, Cordy
In - weightman, Keath

VDM played great last night. Competed so well. With Treloar moving back to the wing, roarke has to miss.

I’m giving Wally the sub. Big guy deserves it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keath for Cordy
Weightman for VDM.

Both incredibly stiff and are gonna be shattered but that’s footy.

This.

At the end of the day we have to go with the best team, and the best team to suit the opposition. Ben Brown and Tom McDonald are both good straight line leads, and unfortunately that is Cordy's weakness.

Roarke maintains his spot and Scott as sub.

Out - roarke, Cordy
In - weightman, Keath

VDM played great last night. Competed so well. With Treloar moving back to the wing, roarke has to miss.

Nice thought, but sorry there's no way in hell Wallis comes in, even as sub.

Out - roarke, Cordy
In - weightman, Keath

Martin has to play

If Martin is out, I wonder if we can put Keath in the ruck. Watching Martin last night, he could barely move but just stuck his 100kg frame in the right spot to neutralise the ruck contest. Made a massive difference to our midfield. Keath might be able to do something similar and would be a better bet than Young.

If Martin is out, I wonder if we can put Keath in the ruck. Watching Martin last night, he could barely move but just stuck his 100kg frame in the right spot to neutralise the ruck contest. Made a massive difference to our midfield. Keath might be able to do something similar and would be a better bet than Young.

2 weeks to get over a rolled ankle

Martin plays simple as that

Martin playing has a domino impact on English and midfield been more dangerous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back