Preview Changes: R2 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

If my Facebook feed is anything to go by, the most important changes you guys could hope for would be a change of umpires. Were they really that bad? 🤔

T'will be a good game. First time since 2018 watching the Cats vs. Crows at AO. I don't expect a win, but I'm expecting an amazing atmosphere.
They didn't help but GC would say they copped some bad ones too. Its the variance in interpretation from one umpire to the other that kills you..

Yep forgot about Nank, we need to start investing games into him, he’s shown he can play at the level.

Who would we have preferred deep in defence that last qtr, Murphy or Nank?

Happy to make Smith sub as penance for his stupidity.
Nank was dismissed to early last season bring him in early

Out Murphy, Burgess
In Soligo Tex

Gollant and Borlase second ruck.

Burgess is garbage
I knew he was garbage when i had no clue who he was during the trade period. If he was any good he would have been in their first team.

You have to keep one of Burgess or Borlase in. To me, there’s greater upside putting Keane in the team

Out: Borlase, Murphy (sub), Gollant
In: Soligo, Tex, Keane

Smith on incredibly thin ice

Smith has played terribly lazy unaccountable football for years now

He's run out of ice, he's in the water and sinking

Rankine > Soligo > Rachelle > Crouch > Worrell > a bunch of others >> Laird > easy to tackle Scholl > Murphy & Smith > Nicks > large piles of smelly poop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sholl, Berry, Borlase, Murphy, Smith, Burgess, Gollant ---- none of these are up to standard. Not sure we have anyone in the 2nds any better

well one of gollant or burgess goes out if tex gets up. probably gollant. zero goals between gollant, burgess, fogarty, king, lukosius and casboult shows it was hard. i think borlase was alright but ******* hell he's slow and i just think keane is a better player. dont really want sholl or smith in the side but i doubt nicks will drop them, especially smith.

out: gollant, borlase
in: tex, keane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back