Channel ten

Remove this Banner Ad

They must now look to the TV Rights for the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, Wimbeldon Tennis, 2016 Rio Olympics & Australian Masters Golf which all come up after 2015.

Australian Masters and Sydney to Hobart aren't really big events. Wimbledon really depends on if an aussie does well, has done ok for seven and yeah tennis is suited to seven. The olympics will be interesting though, bad timezone, early to late morning, wonder if that will scare anyone off with the amount of financial issues been going on.

I'd love ten to go all out and get more sport, what do they have now?

NBL, MLB, EPL(?), Rugby Union(?), BBL, F1, V8 Supercars, Fishing, MMA.

They just need a bigger draw card, possibly the Rugby or AFL when those rights are up. I'd like to see ten get the tennis as well.

Do they still show Bundesliga??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever at Ten thought it was a good idea to bring back the axed show So You Think You Can Dance Australia is probably getting their arse kicked and shown the door this morning.
It's dying a horrible death in the ratings.

Good. I hope Carrie Bickmore gets the arse from The Project too. She's the only reason I won't watch either.

Whoever at Ten thought it was a good idea to bring back the axed show So You Think You Can Dance Australia is probably getting their arse kicked and shown the door this morning.
It's dying a horrible death in the ratings.

You would think so, BUT.

There must be a whole tribe of execs at 10 who believe in Dance shows? It cannot just be 1. Surely the ratings they are getting 450,000 - 350,000 are a known, they are a given. These are the about the same levels for the old SYTYCDA and Everybody Dance Now.

Even 'Dancing with the Stars' struggled to get 600,000 viewers each week and they worked on a very limited budget. So You Think must have a much larger cost bringing in so called overseas talent.

10 need to weed all these execs out and just get rid of them now before they come up the concept to revive Everybody Dance Now 2... for that surely will be ratings gold.

SYTYCD belongs on a digital channel. I am sure there is some talent out there but it is a show that has become more and more about the stories of people, not actually dancing.

24hr a day Olympics on One is a plus - but the dead period between 6:30pm and 8:30pm could be used a lot better - there is actually events happening that early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back