Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Courtois
Azpi - Zouma - Terry - Baba
Matic - Loftus-Cheek
Pedro - Oscar - Hazard
Costa

Cannot accept the performances from Ivanovic, Fabregas and Willian of late.
Yeah I agree with that. Fabregas is looking.... off the pace or something. Dunno with him.

The other two just aren't very good haha.

I have no idea what's going on with Jose but I'm sure his recent antics are having a negative effect on the players. Think this may be the first time I'm thankful for an international break as we need to refresh!

Rewatching the Falcao goal, it made me smile to see him so excited.

Hopefully the first of many.
Yeah that was a great moment. Kenedy's little cameo was good to see as well.

Definitely some positives to take away.

Courtois
Azpi - Zouma - Terry - Baba
Matic - Loftus-Cheek
Pedro - Oscar - Hazard
Costa

Cannot accept the performances from Ivanovic, Fabregas and Willian of late.
Willian and Ivanovic make me not want to watch Chelsea. Fabregas has been frustrating but he's class and just needs to be moved out of the pivot so he has more freedom and less defensive responsibilities.

What's up with Oscar's injury anyway? We are a much better side when he plays.

Mou on Ivanovic: "The goal is another individual mistake of a player from minute 1 to minute 90. He was not in the game, and maybe my fault because I believe in him, and when a player is playing so bad,i think the best thing is to take him off and i kept him for 90 minutes and i was punished by that so my mistakes."

Hopefully this indicates a change is coming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1621117228.jpg

721448988.jpg

Greeting the Belgian king ;)

I wonder how we approach Saturdays game. We need 3 points, but those supporters are going to give us hell. I liked last years game there it had everything you would want on the pitch.

Hazard scored Belgium's only goal in Cyprus this morning, late in the game. Good on Wilmots for leaving him on the field coz he played like garbage really. Still love him though - he's the kind of player you just wanna give a hug when he plays bad :D

I wonder how we approach Saturdays game. We need 3 points, but those supporters are going to give us hell. I liked last years game there it had everything you would want on the pitch.
Courtois
Azpi Zouma Terry Baba
Matic RLC
Pedro Hazard Kenedy
Falcao

We would never see that but that's what I want to see. Costa's form is a worry and he's just as bad for Spain. Drop him and let Falcao show us what he can do. After scoring early I'm backing him to have an impact.

Cesc I have run out of patience with. He also needs a kick up the ass. RLC to add some physical presence in the midfield with Matic.

Ivanovic I never want to see start for us again if everyone is fit unless he adjusts his defensive game. Rahman to debut. Azpi to his proper position. I think the results of this move will do the whole team wonders in terms of attack and defence. Terry back in.

Hazard to be moved to a central role where I think he'll be more dangerous and can shoot more. Kenedy on the left to add some balls and attacking threat. Hopefully he takes a few shots from outside the box and adds a bit of unpredictability to our game.

The three subs: Cesc/Oscar to come on for Kenedy and Hazard to be moved to the left. Costa to replace Falcao. Ramires to replace Pedro.

We absolutely must win this one. I'm predicting a 0 - 2 win. I feel confident now that City and their supporters think the league is won after four games.

Courtois
Azpi Zouma Terry Baba
Matic RLC
Pedro Hazard Kenedy
Falcao

We would never see that but that's what I want to see. Costa's form is a worry and he's just as bad for Spain. Drop him and let Falcao show us what he can do. After scoring early I'm backing him to have an impact.

Cesc I have run out of patience with. He also needs a kick up the ass. RLC to add some physical presence in the midfield with Matic.

Ivanovic I never want to see start for us again if everyone is fit unless he adjusts his defensive game. Rahman to debut. Azpi to his proper position. I think the results of this move will do the whole team wonders in terms of attack and defence. Terry back in.

Hazard to be moved to a central role where I think he'll be more dangerous and can shoot more. Kenedy on the left to add some balls and attacking threat. Hopefully he takes a few shots from outside the box and adds a bit of unpredictability to our game.

The three subs: Cesc/Oscar to come on for Kenedy and Hazard to be moved to the left. Costa to replace Falcao. Ramires to replace Pedro.

We absolutely must win this one. I'm predicting a 0 - 2 win. I feel confident now that City and their supporters think the league is won after four games.

Id rather a replay of last years game. Game of the year for me, Howard Vs Costa 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back