Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

My god, what a frustrating game, 2 massive deflections for oppo goals and stupid pen given away and to make it worse countless misses from perfect goal scoring opportunities.

Silva has become a bit of an issue for us imo. Really s**t leader, sells his teammates into trouble with his poor positioning and slow reactions then berates them for it and now his wife wants to stir up more issues on social media.

Should have left a hero instead of staying too long to become a villain.

It’s time:

—————Nkunku

——Carney———Palmer

Chilwell—Enzo—Caicedo—Gusto

—Colwill——Silva——Disasi

—————Petrovic

Silva has become a bit of an issue for us imo. Really s**t leader, sells his teammates into trouble with his poor positioning and slow reactions then berates them for it and now his wife wants to stir up more issues on social media.

Should have left a hero instead of staying too long to become a villain.
I agree with this, after he didn't get the captaincy he's become a really poor leader for the younger squad on and off field (his wife). I'm sure the club was expecting to still have his exceptional leadership without being the actual captain, instead they've got the sour old man who very prone to errors now.

Definitely time for him to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that Thiago Silva didn't start this morning vs Aston Villa!

Good to see, defensively Disasi and Basha played quite well together. Gives some confidence we'll be ok when Thiago leaves.

I'd be tempted to keep the pairing together for the next few games. Look to the future, with Colwill and Fofana when both are back from injury.

Interesting that Thiago Silva didn't start this morning vs Aston Villa!

Good to see, defensively Disasi and Basha played quite well together. Gives some confidence we'll be ok when Thiago leaves.

I'd be tempted to keep the pairing together for the next few games. Look to the future, with Colwill and Fofana when both are back from injury.

Amazing how good our mid field is when we have 2 CBs behind them who can push up and press and close the space between the two lines because they can actually run. Silva should be done for good.

Just hope Poch can see this.

Amazing how good our mid field is when we have 2 CBs behind them who can push up and press and close the space between the two lines because they can actually run. Silva should be done for good.

Just hope Poch can see this.
I think he'll be too scared of Thiago's wife to do that.

Attachments

• images.jpeg-1.jpg
    images.jpeg-1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 6
Gotta say, great win.

I was driving into work, checked score 1-1 with 90+ on the clock. Started to get pissed off, thinking what a shocking season so up n down. blah blah.

Pull into work a few minutes later, just check to confirm score. WTF 1-3, I was in complete shock.

Gotta say, great win.

I was driving into work, checked score 1-1 with 90+ on the clock. Started to get pissed off, thinking what a shocking season so up n down. blah blah.

Pull into work a few minutes later, just check to confirm score. WTF 1-3, I was in complete shock.
Palace was a good result, because we rarely win after conceding first. It was the first time since 2021 we had done so.

Another good result overnight to getting an away point at City. Annoying to concede late but I was expecting to get pumped, so I'm more than happy to take a point.

Geez, shades of Lukaku's goal in the cup final a few years back. Fingers or a hand shouldn't count, I thought they were going to change this to allow more leniency. If that was his leg or foot, I understand but the defenders foot is clearly ahead of Jackson here.

View attachment resize.webp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back