Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Paez and Hutchinson. We have some serious talent out on loan.

Everything is starting to come together. Think we should assess Boehly and co after four seasons. Not two.

5-0 win against West Ham! :cool:

Apart from the poor performance against Arsenal who are battering everyone at the moment, our run of form recently has been good. At least we're finishing the season on a promising note and giving ourselves a chance of finishing 6th if results fall in our favour.

Great performance by the lads. One of the best we've produced under Poch and hopefully a sign that things are starting to finally click under him.

Noni was MOTM for mine, but Caicedo was excellent as well.
I thought Badiashile was also excellent, he's had an interesting start at Chelsea. At times, he's looked world class at CB and other teams don't look like scoring and his passing out from the back amazing. Other times he's looked League 1 standard.

Noni is class, and he and Cole are causing headaches out on the right for oppo teams.

Funny, we look significantly better with Gallagher and Caicedo in midfield! Doesn't bode well for Enzo.

Paez and Hutchinson. We have some serious talent out on loan.

Everything is starting to come together. Think we should assess Boehly and co after four seasons. Not two.
It's all starting to fall into place hey.

Jeez this Paez kid looks a star in the making.

This would be another huge signing. Being chased by Real Madrid and Barcelona but apparently contract talks with them have stagnated and we’re looking to swoop. I think Twomey is generally pretty reliable? From what I’ve read, this kid is the real deal. As highly touted as Paez and Endrick. To have secured two of them would be absolutely nuts.

I feel like Cucurella playing as an inverted left back has helped our midfield more than Enzo being removed from it. Replace Gallagher with Enzo and I feel like we wouldn’t be any worse off.

How nice he's back, just got to keep him fit.

That cross to Jackson chef's kiss.

Good response after going down, especially seeing as we usually drop our heads after giving up a lead. We're starting to develop a stronger mentality and the signs to end the season are promising. Just get the wins against Brighton and Bournemouth and hopefully qualify for Europe again.

Hopefully we finish 6th to make sure of it in case United to the unthinkable in the FA Cup.

Thought Fabregas had an ownership stake in the club?
He does, along with Thierry Henry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another good win, and keeps us in touch for a Europa League spot. Could we even finish above Spurs? :p

Great to see Reece James back. It's been a long time.
It would be awesome but their win over Burnley means that won't happen now, plus they play Sheffield on the final day.

That cross to Jackson chef's kiss.

Good response after going down, especially seeing as we usually drop our heads after giving up a lead. We're starting to develop a stronger mentality and the signs to end the season are promising. Just get the wins against Brighton and Bournemouth and hopefully qualify for Europe again.

Hopefully we finish 6th to make sure of it in case United to the unthinkable in the FA Cup.

He does, along with Thierry Henry.
Yep, some great signs. Love the fight back 💪
United have Arsenal then Newcastle, love Arsenal beat United so we stay 3 pts clear then United beat Newcastle.

Brighton away will be tough though

Yep, some great signs. Love the fight back 💪
United have Arsenal then Newcastle, love Arsenal beat United so we stay 3 pts clear then United beat Newcastle.

Brighton away will be tough though
Just call me the scribe! Results so far, couldn't have gone any better for us.

Have to treat Bournemouth as a huge game, just need that point!

Imagine Tottenham have a shock loss and we win! 5th is very unlikely, but a slim chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back