CHFL 2012 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry If I'm a bit slow on the up keep but is Andrews Coaching Clunes again? They were a bit better this year would they be expected to take the next step again?

Do you epected Waubra and other top 4 sides to be up amongst the action again?

Sorry If I'm a bit slow on the up keep but is Andrews Coaching Clunes again? They were a bit better this year would they be expected to take the next step again?

Do you epected Waubra and other top 4 sides to be up amongst the action again?

Not sure about clunes but I would say he would. Top four sides will still be up there Bunningyong recruiting well

Not sure about clunes but I would say he would. Top four sides will still be up there Bunningyong recruiting well

Yeah it's an interesting comp with so many sides in it. Andrews seemed to get Clunes pretty competitive although they struggled to get over the line in some of the close ones to have a real crack at making the finals.

Would you think Waubra and Bunninyong would be the two favourites to win it at this stage then?

springbank got some big names from the bfl.
think they're contenders?

That could be one of the main points of interest next year too see how much they improve.

What about Bungaree and Hepburn any word from those sides?

I heard Hepburn could lose Justin Dorward.

Newlyn with a couple handy recruits in todays paper. Have been told there is a few more bfl players in sight. Hows hepburn going?? Bombers will be hard to beat. Clunes have got a couple of 35yo from the gdfl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word on the street is that with all the money Buninyong are throwing around that they maybe the new home of Lee Cox (Hepburn) and 1 other senior player from there as well! Bunny must of won tattslotto that's a lot of coin they need to find!!!

I saw they are going to build a house for fundraising in the Buninyong newsagency window.

Must have a good supporter base to raise this sort of cash$$$$$$$$$.

The word on the street is that Interleague is back this year. Be interesting to see what sort of team the CHFL could throw up. Given there are 16 or 17 teams it would make for a very competitive side. Given the current good signings of the league does anyone want to have a crack at a team and coach? It really is only opinion based with so many players

Backs: Giblett M.Gunnell ??
H/Back: Sewell L.Gunnell Morandi
C: Bruns Pitt Blomeley
HF: Phelps Cox McKay
F: McGuigan Brown M-Grant

R: Brennan / N.Gilbert / Faull

Int: Eltringham / Nicholls / Coleman / Cummins / Turley / Knowles / Bones / Russell

No doubt have left some out that i cant think of

Backs: Giblett M.Gunnell ??
H/Back: Sewell L.Gunnell Morandi
C: Bruns Pitt Blomeley
HF: Phelps Cox McKay
F: McGuigan Brown M-Grant

R: Brennan / N.Gilbert / Faull

Int: Eltringham / Nicholls / Coleman / Cummins / Turley / Knowles / Bones / Russell

No doubt have left some out that i cant think of

Pitt really?? I could name 5 players id have in over pitt. Louie franc other back pocket. Who is bruns? Blomely will do fingernail and cant play for half the year. Your definatly a redan lover.

Pitt really?? I could name 5 players id have in over pitt. Louie franc other back pocket. Who is bruns? Blomely will do fingernail and cant play for half the year. Your definatly a redan lover.

Bruns won Bungaree B&F classy quick onballer
Blomeley has played Ballarat interleague numerous times and represented VCFL, and is also a 3 time BFL Premiership Captain, so your comment stacks up well
Name the 5 players you would have before Pitt

Bruns won Bungaree B&F classy quick onballer
Blomeley has played Ballarat interleague numerous times and represented VCFL, and is also a 3 time BFL Premiership Captain, so your comment stacks up well
Name the 5 players you would have before Pitt

Im just saying blomely is injury prone. Comes good in september somehow. He is a good player. 1- aaron gleeson 2- dan ohalloran 3- sean mullan 4- joel adams 5- luke fisher - luke jackson - danny liston. In no order.It will be a hard side to pick. Anyone know who will be coach?

Im just saying blomely is injury prone. Comes good in september somehow. He is a good player. 1- aaron gleeson 2- dan ohalloran 3- sean mullan 4- joel adams 5- luke fisher - luke jackson - danny liston. In no order.It will be a hard side to pick. Anyone know who will be coach?

all worthy of a game - as i said from the outset no doubt I would of left someone out.

Skontra to coach - premiership coach from the year before. Or do they look outside so there is no conflict?

Anyone else got a side?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back