2. Stringer
1. Crameri

Pups
3. Bontempelli
EDIT: forgot Stringer (see above) so he slots in at 2
2. 1. Johannisen
1. 0. Hrovat - sorry Nathan! :oops:

Last edited:
Just a heads up folks ... we will be closing the voting on the Ching on Tuesday night this week so we can declare results before the WB B&F night on Wednesday.

So get your votes in early!

5 - Griffen
4 - Stringer
3 - Murphy
2 - Boyd
1 - Libba

3 - Stringer
2 - Libba
1 - Hrovat

5 - Griffen (holy s**t!)
4 - Stringer
3 - Crameri
2 - Liberatore
1 - Bontempelli

3 - Stringer
2 - Liberatore
1 - Bontempelli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - Griffen
4 - Murphy
3 - Stringer
2 - Bontempelli
1 - Crameri

3 - Stringer
2 - Bontempelli
1 - Roberts

5 Griffen (obviously)
4 Crameri (when it counted)
3 Stringer (kept us in the game .. But ultimately lost it.. Still love him.)
2 Murphy (didn't do anything wrong)
1 could go to so many players ... And for me it was out of Roberts, bontempelli and johannison.

And i gave it to Johannison. I thought Roberts was solid.. But johannison provided us with run when we needed it

Pups.

3. Stringer
2. Johannison
1. Bontempelli

5 - Griffen - miles ahead of the rest today
4 - Stringer - the mark is forgiveable, looked the most likely forward
3 - Murphy - moved the footy when not many could
2 - Crameri - kept the scoreboard ticking
1 - Bontempelli - because Bonts is the Messiah

3 - Stringer
2 - Bontempelli
1 - Roberts

How exactly does that work? If he has won the Ching award wouldn't he be miles ahead in the pups award?

This answers your question

Yeah, it's odd, but if you look at the season table you can see what's happened. Libba had a slow start to the season, perhaps while he was working off the closer tag that's been put on him this year. In that time Macrae was getting lots of pup votes (and quite a few senior votes) almost every week. At one stage Macrae led Libba 13-2 in the pups.

The reason Libba has overtaken Macrae in the seniors but not in the pups is because there are more votes on offer in the seniors and when Libba plays well he can easily be BoG or 2nd BoG (5 or 4 votes). Libba has polled a 5 or a 4 seven times, while Macrae has only done it five times. In the pups you can only get a max of 3 votes and because Macrae is so consistent he gets pup votes most weeks. So it's harder for Libba to overtake him in the pups. He can only do it in smaller steps.

Make sense?

Looks like Libba has won the Ching award, but just missed out on the pups award by .5 of a vote !
How exactly does that work? If he has won the Ching award wouldn't he be miles ahead in the pups award?
Actually unless I've missed something it's looking like the Ching-Pups double for Libba but we'll know for sure when results are declared tomorrow night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back