Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see him Rocker? He got 'kind of glassed' at a club up here not so long ago.

That's outrageous pay for a DJ. DJ's give me a headache usually, I'd have to be pretty :drunk: to like it.
No i did not.
I went and had lunch with my brother he told all about it.
Normally hes (redfoo) managment ask for 30k for show up free or something crazy like that.
To get in the club is norm 10 bucks,and because he was there they put it ^ to $15.
And the line to get in was well over double.

Lol! Bet you have too. :cool:
Although I think it was only Rocker's break up that led to house buying. The other 2 were just being sensible youngsters.

huh? think you are confusing the house purchasing and cray ex's.

i havent had an ex key my car or take everything from our house.

My bad, I was.
Was hoping for a crazy ex story from you though, come on, you must've had an ex that was a little crazy at least!

No slashing of tyres? Sugar in your fuel tank?

Maybe it's a guy thing, and you're better savers than girls.o_O (Can you confirm my theory catgal23 ? :D)
Sorry to debunk your theory Karen, but I made my final house payment earlier this year (I got a lil crazy-obsessive over getting it paid off though :oops:).

Don't have any crazy ex stories for you either. Best I've got is my last BF, who refused to go when we broke up. He sat on my doorstep all night, then came back the next day with his pet rat and sat some more. I ended up letting him back in, and we stayed together for another few months.

Okay, I'm off. My GF's are chucking me a going away party tonight- only away for twelve days, they're carrying on like its twelve years!!!

Hey CG, just looked up the weather in Bali-currently hot, humid and 35 degrees. Long range forecast says it'll stay that way for 2 weeks. Good times. :thumbsu:

Shame, your girlfriends must be too 'normal' then. Was hoping for a bit of what Pivotonian suggested. :D;)
Might also say a bit about the posters.

Do you attract the crazy??

Sorry to debunk your theory Karen, but I made my final house payment earlier this year (I got a lil crazy-obsessive over getting it paid off though :oops:).

Don't have any crazy ex stories for you either. Best I've got is my last BF, who refused to go when we broke up. He sat on my doorstep all night, then came back the next day with his pet rat and sat some more. I ended up letting him back in, and we stayed together for another few months.

Okay, I'm off. My GF's are chucking me a going away party tonight- only away for twelve days, they're carrying on like its twelve years!!!
Damn, that's a great effort. :eek:

However, you went out with a guy who had a rat as a pet. Two :eek::eek:!!

Have fun partying x

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god, I'm the mad ex. :(
At least I didn't hurt the guys or damage their stuff!

If your ever in NSW and need some spare pants, call me, I have plenty.:D
:eek::eek::eek:

Classic.

OK, I'll bite.

So, what were some of your "best dates"?
You're going to laugh, but best was A Day On The Green with Lionel Richie-best date ever!
Sailing, a ghost tour and a weekend at Phillip Island were others.

What's a nice date you've been on?

You're going to laugh, but best was A Day On The Green with Lionel Richie-best date ever!
Sailing, a ghost tour and a weekend at Phillip Island were others.

What's a nice date you've been on?
Nothing springs instantly to mind...which is a concern.

But in my defence, my partner and I have been together for 12 years so the fact I don't remember any dates might be a good thing.

I do still vividly remember my partner took me on the Spirit of Tasmania for a birthday present/date.

That is one of the worst I've ever been on.

Half way through she said to me - you're not really enjoying this are you?

Nothing springs instantly to mind...which is a concern.

But in my defence, my partner and I have been together for 12 years so the fact I don't remember any dates might be a good thing.

I do still vividly remember my partner took me on the Spirit of Tasmania for a birthday present/date.

That is one of the worst I've ever been on.

Half way through she said to me - you're not really enjoying this are you?
That is completely adorable. :hearts: At least she didn't make you watch Bachelor while sailing to Tasmania!

Ok, I'm off to watch a soppy movie. Might dig out the ex's clothes and they can comfort me. :D Bye

That is completely adorable. :hearts: At least she didn't make you watch Bachelor while sailing to Tasmania!

Ok, I'm off to watch a soppy movie. Might dig out the ex's clothes and they can comfort me. :D Bye
Who said we sailed to Tassie?

It was a cruise around the Bay for a few hours.

One of the most boring things I ever did.

It is actually still a sore point if it comes up.

But she did organise a great surprise 30th for me (and I hate surprises).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back