Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You creep me out when you mention his name lol-I then imagine you look like him.:eek:

Christening was a loooooooong thing-they DID include it in the Sunday service, went for ages. Fred was right too-very nice feast and drinks laid on afterwards. :thumbsu:

ronaldo was a gentleman of the industry...he would talk to the actresses before each scene and ensure it was as pleasant as possible.

Silly question, but I'll ask! Are you actually an electrician?
How come you're lucky enough to have a bit of serenity?
Yes I'm a sparky! how dare you! Well after doin the hard yards, I now choose to put my family first, and with 2 youngins and before school starts for them, holiday house here we come, Daddy day care is me.

Yes I'm a sparky! how dare you! Well after doin the hard yards, I now choose to put my family first, and with 2 youngins and before school starts for them, holiday house here we come, Daddy day care is me.
Sounds awesome, but sounds like you'll be kept on your toes with 2 little kids.
Whereabouts is the holiday house?

My family has had a holiday house in Phillip Island since I was born. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSFB confident of a win tonight?
Definitely. Need to win our next 4. Newcastle, Villa, Stoke and Hull, 4 winnable games that top 4 aspirants should be winning

Good goal in Europa League from Lamela

Definitely. Need to win our next 4. Newcastle, Villa, Stoke and Hull, 4 winnable games that top 4 aspirants should be winning

Good goal in Europa League from Lamela

Lovely goal :thumbsu: Spurs really killed it midweek with 5 goals. I watched the 0-0 game against Lille and the only exciting part was when Martinez brought on Lukkaku so we had a 4-4-2 formation (first time I'd seen it all season).

Currently 1 up against Burnley and I missed the goal because my stream froze :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back