Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont even know, or care, which horse won.

no idea about my profile...someone has added something i guess as i couldnt see anything in the profile edit page.
Fair enough DF, thought you were going for Francesca's horse, that's all. (You'll have to brush up on your horse knowledge if you're going to woo her :D)

Yeah we did the Black spur as well so I may have passed him (there were so many bikes on that road). We drove up to Lake Mountain Resort, from there we went to Mount Dandenong lookout and then back home :)
You went all the way to Lake Mountain, wow. You must enjoy driving-do you have a good car for cruising in?

Lake mountain would actually look great at this time of year.

Fair enough DF, thought you were going for Francesca's horse, that's all. (You'll have to brush up on your horse knowledge if you're going to woo her :D)

mods are trolling me as even in my post above it has automatically changed what i wrote.

campaigners.

You went all the way to Lake Mountain, wow. You must enjoy driving-do you have a good car for cruising in?

You've got to have a good comfortable car to enjoy driving. Which is why I do :)

Photos are in the Bavarder thread ;)

Last edited:
Mate I'm just not a hallmark type of guy.

I don't want to do rome ect other than for food and wine.
If I said to you. Watch a session of the ashes at leeds or see big ben. What are you choosing?
Drink Guinness with some blondes or see stonehenge?

When travelling, it's about experiences. The one place that got me was the Taj Mahal though (hypocrisy).
But I didnt actually like being there.
Everyone lines up for an hour, and spends the day there. I think I was there for 45 min - 1 hour.

But it did hit me later. About 8 hours later.
I'm with you VC. Had the worst time traveling with a friend who planned the whole trip so that we'd visit every tourist attraction. Felt a bit "empty" afterwards.

On the flip side, love feeling "lost" in places like Vietnam and India, where you find interesting ways of communication to get by. Gimme awesome street food with the locals over fine dining too.

Reckon your kids would love Vietnam VC. My nephew, who was 14 at the time, met me over there and still says it was a life changing time for him. He's such a cool young man nowdays, makes me cry when he talks about it. :thumbsu:

What are you doing up at this hour CG?

Get what you're saying about travel. Best travel memory-getting taken to the wrong island in Thailand (only locals, with local language) and having to figure out a way of getting to the right one. Was a real sense of accomplishment.

No betting from me on the cup.

I only normally bet if i go to the greys Or the trots.
I like the greys get it over and done with either bang:) Or :(.
Used to be my formula, always go the grey horse. (Haven't had a bet in 20 odd years though ;))

Edit-you're not talking grey horses are you. :$

Last edited:
It's only 10:30 here, we're not long back from dinner. Funny enough, we ate for $5 each, including a yum drink, at a local warung-so :thumbsu:. Just about to have a moonlight swim-still around 30 degrees. :)

You're up late though, do you have a case of insomnia? :cool:

After your meal, I'm a bit embarrassed to say our company had a boozy dinner at Rockpool in Sydney tonight. Was a bit of a w*ank-fest really, (not literally ;)) only finished an hour ago.

Enjoy your swim.

After your meal, I'm a bit embarrassed to say our company had a boozy dinner at Rockpool in Sydney tonight. Was a bit of a w*ank-fest really, (not literally ;)) only finished an hour ago.

Enjoy your swim.
You went to Rockpool, paid for by your work? :eek: I know their menu-a few of us drool over it. Very pricey!!!!

We have the complete opposite workplaces lol.

i dont even know, or care, which horse won.

no idea about my profile...someone has added something i guess as i couldnt see anything in the profile edit page.
Other than your good self, who else can change your profile?? :confused:

Very interesting.

Sure you're not pulling the piss??

Other than your good self, who else can change your profile?? :confused:

Very interesting.

Sure you're not pulling the piss??

type a post with the just the "the....dirty....norf" and see what happens.

ok, it doesnt work....but the 3 words get changed automatically just like the c word does to campaigners.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

type a post with the just the "the....dirty....The North Melbourne Football Club" and see what happens.

ok, it doesnt work....but the 3 words get changed automatically just like the c word does to campaigners.
The Dirty North gets changed?

Ah N-O-R-F

Norf

You've got to have a good comfortable car to enjoy driving. Which is why I do :)

Photos are in the Bavarder thread ;)
Forgot to say thanks for directing me to the pictures. Very nice. :thumbsu:

Still trying to figure out what kind of car you have. :cool::D Was it in the picture of the 'convoy'?

Lake Mountain isn't far Karen, it's a great place to go for a day trip.

Hope you're sitting down Karen, but I once took a new car to Mildura for a day trip it as was such a sweet ride. ;)

Lake Mountain isn't far Karen, it's a great place to go for a day trip.

Hope you're sitting down Karen, but I once took a new car to Mildura for a day trip it as was such a sweet ride. ;)
Must've been a long day lol! I've never gotten into my car and driven just for the sake of it.

What are you and CG up to today?

Must've been a long day lol! I've never gotten into my car and driven just for the sake of it.

What are you and CG up to today?
You should try it, it's great.

Am just waiting for CG to get back from the clinic, then not quite sure what I'm in for. We're off to a baby's head shaving ceremony. :confused:

You should try it, it's great.

Am just waiting for CG to get back from the clinic, then not quite sure what I'm in for. We're off to a baby's head shaving ceremony. :confused:
Maybe not!

A head shaving ceremony sounds different. Suppose you can sneak off for one of these if it's not your thing :D-
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back