Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah but hodgepodge and a bunch of others. Saves so much grief just do it instead of bothering with what they are posting. (I'm not being snarky so don't take it that way, just saying). :)

It's definitely a good idea! I think it's great I don't have to see all the crap that idiots write + scroll through pages + pages of their tedious posts :p :D

Nah but hodgepodge and a bunch of others. Saves so much grief just do it instead of bothering with what they are posting. (I'm not being snarky so don't take it that way, just saying). :)

a learned man like yourself should have no need for the ignore, just visually ignore stuff like i try to do.

by paper baggers were you referring to money in paper bags or visy?

Money in paper bags, but it works both ways. I've got so many campaigners on ignore man. CBFed. I roam here, I roam the bay, SC forums. Politics etc

Me lika - me lika very much...I need to dance!!!

5731.jpg
WOW!!!

seinfelddance.gif

So you get a Batmobile with the box set? I WANT!!!

Yes I am. Can't wait. May do a marathon and watch em all in one sitting :D
I'd be so there with you on that Tom! Nothing better than watching a whole series. My next Marathon is DrWho, from Episode 1 to now!

Money in paper bags, but it works both ways. I've got so many campaigners on ignore man. CBFed. I roam here, I roam the bay, SC forums. Politics etc

i was getting too smart for my own good re visy.:oops:

sometimes peoples stupidity and ignorance gets the better of me but i am usually able to ignore dumbies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just figure all the whaling the Japanese do "in the name of science", it would be mildly amusing if a few of them met that fate. It's a bit like that episode of the Simpsons where Lisa frees a dolphin from a marine park not knowing it was the "king" of the dolphins, and the dolphins all gang up on the humans and drive them into the ocean.
Perhaps the Japanese whalers could be reincarnated as whales, or seals or another animal that is hunted + dies an excruciating + painful slow death ???

There are a few of them around :(
Too many, but at least we ignore them + don't retaliate or make nasty comments to them :) Would be great if they'd just ignore us :thumbsu: Very sad though, when you think about it. We're all Geelong supporters, but a few are constantly vile to us, which I think is very petty, just plain nasty + typical behaviour of bullies :( or keyboard warriors, + are probably cowards in RL :rolleyes:

OMG!!! I just looked at the TV, still on 7MATE after the game + there is a show with something HUGE protruding from a man's butt! :eek: :eek: :eek:
It's call Bizarre ER, what a hoot! It had all sorts of abominations protruding from men's bottoms! :eek: :eek: :eek: So freaky!!!

nah, never had anyone on ignore (well, certainly not for bringing up emoticons use) but think it would be good for your head.

and you wouldnt lose out on quality posts.;)
Pretty petty excuse for ignoring someone imo.... or even trying to be the post police for their use, like some on this board have done

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:eek::oops:o_O:rolleyes::cry::drunk::straining::thumbsu::thumbsdown::hearts::diamonds::spades::clubs::footy::rainbow:......

I struggle to fathom how some could find that annoying enough to place someone on ignore:rolleyes:.

I mean it's no more annoying than reading the same Varcoe or Blicavs hate from the same posters in every preview or autopsy thread.:rolleyes:

It's no more annoying than being shot down for being optimistic about Geelong's chances given we're 13-4:rolleyes:
Sorry beat ya to it in the Tin Shed.... now I've just got to find out from GeelongFTW what my prize is;):p

Too many, but at least we ignore them + don't retaliate or make nasty comments to them :) Would be great if they'd just ignore us :thumbsu: Very sad though, when you think about it. We're all Geelong supporters, but a few are constantly vile to us, which I think is very petty, just plain nasty + typical behaviour of bullies :( or keyboard warriors, + are probably cowards in RL :rolleyes:
Just pathetic.

Pretty petty excuse for ignoring someone imo.... or even trying to be the post police for their use, like some on this board have done

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:eek::oops:o_O:rolleyes::cry::drunk::straining::thumbsu::thumbsdown::hearts::diamonds::spades::clubs::footy::rainbow:......

I struggle to fathom how some could find that annoying enough to place someone on ignore:rolleyes:.

i agree...but not everyone is built the same way, some can visually ignore and move on, others get enraged.

i agree...but not everyone is built the same way, some can visually ignore and move on, others get enraged.
I only have Hodgepodge on ignore, flog of the highest order

I see grace McKellar has internet again.
I know you don't like what she has to say, but that's not a very nice thing you've written there

Was one of the weightlifters. Apparently the brother of one of the Aussie boxers has been charged with assault too after confronting a referee and then throwing a plastic bottle that hit a kid in the face.

Speaking of hitting kids, it was a shame the punch Orlando Bloom threw at Justin Bieber missed. Had to laugh though - apparently when Bloom took the swing, everyone in the room cheered.
I think the Packers/Bloom/Kerr/Bieber/Gomez have had some sort of key party....They've all ****ed each other.

I lol'd when i saw Bloom take a swing a bieber... God knows I'd love to snap his neck;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back