List Mgmt. Chris Yarran - Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao pick 18 from Hawthorn will use on Henderson if Geelong can't come up something to satisfy Carlton. Hawthorn ready to pounce on Henderson to replace Lake. Yarran is a smoke screen only. Henderson close relative works with me its Geelong or Hawthorn.
Smart operators the Hawks, Henderson is the perfect fit for them with Lake going. Back to his best position CHB.

I genuinely believe Carlton will stand firm on Yarran, he is contracted for next year so he can't just up and walk out to another club. Unfortunately for your mob, we have the whip-hand in this deal because of that contract.

I have said all along that for some weird reason, I can see Yarran ending up at Sydney actually.

Can't wait for Trade Week to see how this one plays out too.
I disagree about you guys having the power. He needs to be traded as he has stated he won't wear the jumper again and you guys are trying to rebuild a culture. Absolutely no way in hell that Yarran will stay. Other clubs hold the cards here, and as long as Yaz agrees to go to anywhere, it's a buyers market for him. Whoever offers the most will get him, but I don't imagine he'll have many suitors after nominating richmond.

Of course, I could be wrong and he'll end up elsewhere, but there don't seem many other realistic options.

I disagree about you guys having the power. He needs to be traded as he has stated he won't wear the jumper again and you guys are trying to rebuild a culture. Absolutely no way in hell that Yarran will stay. Other clubs hold the cards here, and as long as Yaz agrees to go to anywhere, it's a buyers market for him. Whoever offers the most will get him, but I don't imagine he'll have many suitors after nominating richmond.

Of course, I could be wrong and he'll end up elsewhere, but there don't seem many other realistic options.
Might not have the power, but the ultimate say. Whether we choose to use it is the big question. Still to be seen how ruthless SOS and co are willing to be.

Could Hawthorn get Yarran so Carlton get there first, then move Yarran to us in some strange circle of trade? I can't see it happening but some Ideas on what could work with that sort of trade would be interesting.

Of course. It's not as though we'll be showing any tooth for a few years yet and by that time Hawthorn may be on the down.

Hawthorn don't **** around. If they want something they just go out and get it.............easy.

Thats because they are in position to... they never actually over pay.

21 for lake and 27
Gibson for 25 and 41
Burgoyne for 9 and Mark Williams
Gunston for 24 and a few late upgrades

ect...

Yarran is not worth pick 12. Thats pretty obvious to everyone, but he is also worth more then our 2nd pick. He probably happens to worth exactly the pick the Hawks have. That makes it a lot easier.

Might not have the power, but the ultimate say. Whether we choose to use it is the big question. Still to be seen how ruthless SOS and co are willing to be.
I can see this blowing up in SOS face, final hours of trade week and he has a player who is on big coin, no intention of playing for Carlton again and nobody wants to pay what SOS wants. Meanwhile other deals get done with the pick SOS could have accepted and he has the choice of paying a bloke out for a year or taking a late 3rd rounder for him. Holding on until 2016 gets worse as he is then a RFA, your compensation would be worse than a late 3rd rounder by that stage. Lol Carlton, lol SOS........

Thats because they are in position to... they never actually over pay.

21 for lake and 27
Gibson for 25 and 41
Burgoyne for 9 and Mark Williams
Gunston for 24 and a few late upgrades

ect...

Yarran is not worth pick 12. Thats pretty obvious to everyone, but he is also worth more then our 2nd pick. He probably happens to worth exactly the pick the Hawks have. That makes it a lot easier.

O.K. Attach a name to this #12 before making that call. It's funny how we treat draft numbers the same in every year when they're clearly not.

So who at this #12 will be a gun......remember that #12 will effectively be a #15 or#16 after the academy boys slot into place

Smart recruiters know this.......everyday Joe doesn't.

O.K. Attach a name to this #12 before making that call. It's funny how we treat draft numbers the same in every year when they're clearly not.

So who at this #12 will be a gun......remember that #12 will effectively be a #15 or#16 after the academy boys slot into place.

No idea haven't paid attention to the draft this year, but our last two years with 12 i'm pretty happy with CEllis and Lennon.

How much would you like your pick 12 back in 2009 or 10 or whatever for McLean?

edit: We never had access to those academy players anyway so I don't see how they come into it. In fact you could argue they would never have played footy if not for the academies and therefore pick 12 could in reality get pick 9 or 10 if those academies didn't exist.

So who at this #12 will be a gun......remember that #12 will effectively be a #15 or#16 after the academy boys slot into place

I want the best in and under "Wines/Viney" type with our first round pick unless we use it trade for a similar type player. We have enough outside runners that don't get their own ball so we don't need Yarran. Richmond know this, I assume, as their trade targets over the last couple of years include Treloar, Armitage and Hannebury. Don't know why we are looking at Yarran.

Yarran is starting 22 every week of the season with us, he will certainly be starting 22 for your mob too.
You mean every week of the season except the ones where he got dropped to the 2s of the wooden spooners? We all know he's talented, but there's more variables to consider.

In recent years with similar picks we've had C.Ellis (12), Lennon (12), B.Ellis (15), Griffiths (19), Rance (18), Riewoldt (13).

Based on that, I can see why Richmond don't think he's worth pick 12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't the NRL Grand Final have 1 million more viewers than the AFL grand final? People are ******* sick of Hawthorn. Carlton and Richmond are cancelling each other out, whilst Hawthorn giggle at both of us and swoop in and get stronger for another premiership tilt.

I agree, cut them out. They've won enough, they don't ever give anything good up, Free Agency has worked beautifully for them. I'd personally rather screw Hawthorn than Carlton.
Simpkins and Frawley are the extent of our free agency. How's it worked beautifully for us again?

This is such amateur stunt by an extremely desperate sos thats struggling to keep the ship afloat
1st Richmond refuse to cough up a 1st round pick for yarran when he is clearly an elite talent that deserves to be #12 but due to their incompetence have mismanaged the player during the year after telling hum he will be shopped - Yarran goes out and finds a club that suits him.

Now with Adelaide looking to match Geelongs offer and geelong will need to trade for Dangerfield as well as Scoot looking like a good chance of coming they will need to trade for him also (Joel's brother will get priority over henderson no doubt)
Also Zax Smith now Nominating Geelong also - Wow 28+junk is left for Carlton

SOS is desperate, Was really relying on the #9 +#12 to start his rebuild, Any way Yarran has made his mind up and will tell Hawks thamks but not interested - I want to go to Richmond and Hawks will move onto next player Carlton 'Again' Left waiting for Richmond to speak to them. But we wont not until the last Day at 1:50pm

In the mean while 2 Can play this game

Blair Hartley will approach GWS and 'enquire' About Tomlinson & Plowman with #12 on the table if GWS would like to consider it and all of a sudden the #21 that Carlton were hoping to use is no longer enough

I love the Carlton fans putting forward we'll either get pick 12 or a good player for Yarran or we'll keep him line. That's great here you have a new regime coming in trying to establish a new standard for the club and they are going to have a player like Yarran, who has already shown that when he isn't happy he can mope around and be a distraction to the group by not trying when playing & not turning up to meetings. Do you really think that Bolton will want to have a player like that hanging around while he tries to change the mentality and standards of the group. I highly doubt it.

Then there is the claim that Carlton will get a better pick than our second round pick this year for Yarran next year as a free agent. Do you honestly believe that you'll get a pick inside the middle of the second round for a player that spent 2016 playing for the Northern Bullants. I'll give you the heads up, you'll get nothing and you'll have nobody to blame but your new almighty regime for that happening.

If Carlton wants to get somewhere near the real value for Yarran, they'll take the best off they can get, it might be Hawthorns R1 pick(good luck to you guys if that happens), it might be a pick we trade for in the early second round or it will be our second round pick currently around 30. My tip is we'll work a deal that gets you guys that early second round pick if we can and you'll take it and walk away from a player that will be nothing more than a distraction if you hold him to his contract when he wants out.

Lets not forget that in Yarrans entire Carlton career I don't believe he has more than a single top 5 finish in the B&F, in fact I think he might only have had one top 10 finish in his time. To expect any club to offer up a pick inside the first round outside of Hawthorn who don't care about giving up that pick is delusional.

So now off you delusional flogs go back to the Carlton board where you can daydream about getting our R1 pick for Yarran as well as Geelongs R1 pick for Henderson and pick 2 of Brisbane for Bell and Casboult and bitch about how the posters over on the Richmond board are so mean and delusional.

I love the Carlton fans putting forward we'll either get pick 12 or a good player for Yarran or we'll keep him line. That's great here you have a new regime coming in trying to establish a new standard for the club and they are going to have a player like Yarran, who has already shown that when he isn't happy he can mope around and be a distraction to the group by not trying when playing & not turning up to meetings. Do you really think that Bolton will want to have a player like that hanging around while he tries to change the mentality and standards of the group. I highly doubt it.

Then there is the claim that Carlton will get a better pick than our second round pick this year for Yarran next year as a free agent. Do you honestly believe that you'll get a pick inside the middle of the second round for a player that spent 2016 playing for the Northern Bullants. I'll give you the heads up, you'll get nothing and you'll have nobody to blame but your new almighty regime for that happening.

If Carlton wants to get somewhere near the real value for Yarran, they'll take the best off they can get, it might be Hawthorns R1 pick(good luck to you guys if that happens), it might be a pick we trade for in the early second round or it will be our second round pick currently around 30. My tip is we'll work a deal that gets you guys that early second round pick if we can and you'll take it and walk away from a player that will be nothing more than a distraction if you hold him to his contract when he wants out.

Lets not forget that in Yarrans entire Carlton career I don't believe he has more than a single top 5 finish in the B&F, in fact I think he might only have had one top 10 finish in his time. To expect any club to offer up a pick inside the first round outside of Hawthorn who don't care about giving up that pick is delusional.

So now off you delusional flogs go back to the Carlton board where you can daydream about getting our R1 pick for Yarran as well as Geelongs R1 pick for Henderson and pick 2 of Brisbane for Bell and Casboult and bitch about how the posters over on the Richmond board are so mean and delusional.
say that again.gif

This is such amateur stunt by an extremely desperate sos thats struggling to keep the ship afloat
1st Richmond refuse to cough up a 1st round pick for yarran when he is clearly an elite talent that deserves to be #12 but due to their incompetence have mismanaged the player during the year after telling hum he will be shopped - Yarran goes out and finds a club that suits him.

Now with Adelaide looking to match Geelongs offer and geelong will need to trade for Dangerfield as well as Scoot looking like a good chance of coming they will need to trade for him also (Joel's brother will get priority over henderson no doubt)

SOS is desperate, Was really relying on the #9 +#12 to start his rebuild, Any way Yarran has made his mind up and will tell Hawks thamks but not interested - I want to go to Richmond and Hawks will move onto next player Carlton 'Again' Left waiting for Richmond to speak to them. But we wont not until the last Day at 1:50pm

Blair Hartley will approach GWS and 'enquire' About Tomlinson & Plowman with #12 on the table if GWS would like to consider it and all of a sudden the #21 that Carlton were hoping to use is no longer enough
bb0Xwo6UoHTPy.gif

tl;dr but skimmed and saw delusional flogs so liked it. :D

SOS will accept any pick that will get him one of his GWS boys. That's all he cares about. Probably doesn't even know half of Carlton's players.

Ok blue boys for yarran we will help u land some talent u don't know about, dominic spudblew ; ;christian campaigner, favo woodenspoon, u may have plenty of these types alresdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back