Welcome Welcome to Richmond pick 43 Liam Fawcett

Remove this Banner Ad

While researching for the draft this was a kid that grabbed my attention as someone who'd be a handy pick up if we missed Archer Reid. Really like the way he not only works hard to present as an option 40-60m out, but also works hard once the ball hits the ground close to goal to keep the ball in the zone and where possible hit the scoreboard. Will be looking forward to seeing him in the VFL and how he develops.
Just stoked we drafted a natural tall forward, not a gangly project player for once.

While researching for the draft this was a kid that grabbed my attention as someone who'd be a handy pick up if we missed Archer Reid. Really like the way he not only works hard to present as an option 40-60m out, but also works hard once the ball hits the ground close to goal to keep the ball in the zone and where possible hit the scoreboard. Will be looking forward to seeing him in the VFL and how he develops.
Runs hard and tackles to keep it in…Much like Jed Walter, who is a beast and taken much earlier…But who knows…We may have one…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how many seasons has dusty got left ? 33 in june 2024
Got left vs still be a gun are two different things.

I suspect he has another 1 season at his top near AA level, then another very good year in 2025, then I imagine 2026/27 starts to decline a bit and the commentary starts that he's not who he once was.

Will retire end of 26 or 27 at about 35/36 IMO.

Got a feeling that out of Bauer, Sampson, Kositche and Miller that Fawcett will be the best.
He is the only one that is a key forward so that makes sense.

As juniors Bauer was an intercepting backmen, Ryano and Miller were ruckman and Kosi was a full back.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back