Media ClarkeMedia Presents: The Official Top 10 Flogs Of All Time- Officially

Who will feature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And Uncle_Leo suggested you were together Son of God. No idea why IMS is being mentioned since I've never once used anything he said.

But hey ok go off and try to muddy the waters Soggy. Hopefully someone will buy it and you can feel superior.:) Or if not at least Leo will rush in to defend you.
How about quoting me boncer so that I receive the alert. No, that was IMS's statement to which UL kindly used as a barb. For a man who comes across as ultra important and super intelligent, you're sure displaying quite the opposite at the present time. Maybe you need ClarkeM 's assistance.

All this squabbling is quite amusing. Everybody is trying to prove they're some super flog to be revered and brahj is just trying to be a comedian.

The following posters are shitscared of becoming irrelevant.

Son of God
beez
Uncle_Leo
Itsmyshow
boncer34

Keep posting so people know you're still stealing our oxygen. Thanks :thumbsu:
hello-my-name-is-irrelevant.jpg

I wish moondog would stop ruining threads with spam.
At least I now know why you sit at your computer 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, taking offence to be called out as a spammer....you don''t know it's meaning.

To be honest, I'll be really disappointed if ClarkeM doesn't have Juggalo Balla at #1. Most people have to put in some effort to be considered a flog whereas Juggs can't help but post like a one.

To be honest, I'll be really disappointed if ClarkeM doesn't have Juggalo Balla at #1. Most people have to put in some effort to be considered a flog whereas Juggs can't help but post like a one.

I was already posted. Please keep up.

Disgracefully underrated by ClarkeM given the long list of floggish behaviour he was able to attribute me to. Now he has to top that bar with everybody else that comes after. Set himself a big task there.

I was already posted. Please keep up.

Disgracefully underrated by ClarkeM given the long list of floggish behaviour he was able to attribute me to. Now he has to top that bar with everybody else that comes after. Set himself a big task there.
You been hanging around with Fumbler too much, yo.

I thought it was quite clear I was being sarcastic.

Also I'm not currently on a pc.
I'm also a proud spammer.
Only clear to yourself, and quite clearly not evident in your post.

You poor man. I don't even know if I can kick you while you're this low.

Thanks for just being here xoxo
Yeah, well, stop ******* stealing all my weed. Flog :mad:

Already explained why I don't quote Soggy. You still see the post so not sure your point? Another desperate crack to feel superior? Meh I'm bored with this thread anyway. Someone call me when Clarkey names me number 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back