Injury Claye Beams ACL

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrible news for Claye. Not as sceptical of LARS as I used to be, though, some signs are starting to suggest it could be fine. Interested to hear which avenue they end up taking.

Just great for him and the club that he re-signed last year, so he has this year and next year to get better.
I wouldn't mind if the club gave him 2015 as well just to show him they will stick by him.

I wouldn't mind if the club gave him 2015 as well just to show him they will stick by him.

Yeah I can't see us not showing faith in him, but I think by the end of 2014 he'll most likely earn himself a new contract so it won't be a pity one.

As horrible as this news is, Beams is one of the mentally strongest young guys on the list according to many at the club. He'll come back from this bigger and better, and I really don't believe that that's just hyperbole.

get well soon beamsy ,hope he has the best job done on his knee and is on his feet in no time

Gutted for Claye.

This is a big loss for the team, out of all the young guys coming through Claye seemed to have best aerobic capacity, will be missed badly.

Yeah, terrible news. Not sure about the exact numbers but as a club we have sure had a bad run with ACL's over the last couple of years. Let's hope one of the young guns gets a chance that he would not otherwise have had and makes the most of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back