• Category 4

• Category 5

• Category 6

• Category 7

• Restricted / Standing Room

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Category 3.
2002 & 2003 Category 3, 2010 Category 1, 2011 Category 6 (four rows from the back top level), 2018 Category 1, 2023 Category 3.

Also, missed out on tickets initially for the 2018 PF but a friend came through.

Same poll as I did in 2018.

Just wondering what category seating you got for the Grand Final.

Category 6 for me in Q33-2 at the very back of the Ponsford.

All our family & friends x 8 category 6 in sane area as well even though we split up the bookings into 2, 3, 4 to try and avoid getting such bad seats.

We have 2 club 5 and 7 legends with decades of membership at top $. Go every week.

We had 3 separate bookings so not sure how we all randomly ended up near each other?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Category 6 for me in Q33-2 at the very back of the Ponsford.

All our family & friends x 8 category 6 in sane area as well even though we split up the bookings into 2, 3, 4 to try and avoid getting such bad seats.

We have 2 club 5 and 7 legends with decades of membership at top $. Go every week.

We had 3 separate bookings so not sure how we all randomly ended up near each other?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Category 7 ... was disappointed (but relieved to be going) and thought a seat in Q something row Z was awaiting my bum. However, I've ended up in M33 halfway up. My god, if someone asked me where I would like to sit, that is the bay and the row I would point to.

Cannot believe they are cat 7 @$185.
These are the best seats I've ever had at a grand final (and this is my 12th one). Another bonus is being out of the sun. There is no way I would have lasted the whole game without shade. I've always hated the heat and I'm on medication that makes it dangerous for me to be exposed to the sun for too long.

As per my previous comment, I would happily hang from the seagull preventative wires if that was the only option available. Also, the vast majority of seats, be it high or low, offer decent viewing. I sat in Q29, three rows in front of the scoreboard in 2010 and 2018, and absolutely loved the view.

As per my previous comment, I would happily hang from the seagull preventative wires if that was the only option available. Also, the vast majority of seats, be it high or low, offer decent viewing. I sat in Q29, three rows in front of the scoreboard in 2010 and 2018, and absolutely loved the view.

My strategy for getting into the GF…

C12FE53F-C0A5-46F0-87FD-4D0116337A7C.jpeg

Category 7 ... was disappointed (but relieved to be going) and thought a seat in Q something row Z was awaiting my bum. However, I've ended up in M33 halfway up. My god, if someone asked me where I would like to sit, that is the bay and the row I would point to.

These are the best seats I've ever had at a grand final (and this is my 12th one). Another bonus is being out of the sun. There is no way I would have lasted the whole game without shade. I've always hated the heat and I'm on medication that makes it dangerous for me to be exposed to the sun for too long.

I thought Category 7 was the cheer squad specifically / reserved for members of the cheer squad ?

My strategy for getting into the GF…

View attachment 1817380
What are this years scams?

I used the O'Brien's scam years ago to get into the first under lights cricket match plus a couple of footy finals too.

The "pass out ticket" was the king back in the day, various versions.

I thought Category 7 was the cheer squad specifically / reserved for members of the cheer squad ?
They only go up to row P and the bay goes back another 24 or 25 rows. My sister and nephew help make the banner and they will be out there holding it up tomorrow.

It is pure dumb luck to get these seats. Like everyone else, we could have ended up in any category, sitting in any section.

Have you ever seen the game from Level 2, or the wing?

Back