stugots

Cancelled
Dec 10, 2004
Golden Point
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
50,000 Collingwood Fans meet at the MCG for a "Collingwood Fans Are Not Stupid" Convention.

Eddie says, "We are all here today to prove to the world that Collingwood Fans are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer."

Anthony Rocca gingerly works his way through the crowd and steps up to the stage.

Eddie asks him, "What is fifteen plus fifteen?"
After 15 or 20 seconds Rocca says, "Eighteen!"

Obviously everyone is a little disappointed. Then all 50,000 Collingwood Fans start chanting, "GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"

Eddie says, "Well since we've gone to the trouble of getting 50,000 of
you in one place and we have the world wide press and global broadcast media here, I think we can give him another chance."

So he asks, "What is seven plus seven?"
After nearly 30 seconds he eventually says, "Ninety!"

Eddie is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets out a dejected sigh
everyone is disheartened.

Rocca starts crying and the 50,000 Collingwood Fans begin to yell and wave their hands shouting, "GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"

Eddie, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm than damage,
eventually says, "OK! OK! Just one more chance...What is two plus two?"

Rocca closes his eyes, and after a whole minute eventually says,
"Four!"
Throughout the stadium pandemonium breaks out as all 50,000
Collingwood Fans jump to their feet, wave their arms, stamp their feet and scream...

"GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50,000 Collingwood Fans meet at the MCG for a "Collingwood Fans Are Not Stupid" Convention.

Eddie says, "We are all here today to prove to the world that Collingwood Fans are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer."

Anthony Rocca gingerly works his way through the crowd and steps up to the stage.

Eddie asks him, "What is fifteen plus fifteen?"
After 15 or 20 seconds Rocca says, "Eighteen!"

Obviously everyone is a little disappointed. Then all 50,000 Collingwood Fans start chanting, "GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"

Eddie says, "Well since we've gone to the trouble of getting 50,000 of
you in one place and we have the world wide press and global broadcast media here, I think we can give him another chance."

So he asks, "What is seven plus seven?"
After nearly 30 seconds he eventually says, "Ninety!"

Eddie is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets out a dejected sigh
everyone is disheartened.

Rocca starts crying and the 50,000 Collingwood Fans begin to yell and wave their hands shouting, "GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"

Eddie, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm than damage,
eventually says, "OK! OK! Just one more chance...What is two plus two?"

Rocca closes his eyes, and after a whole minute eventually says,
"Four!"
Throughout the stadium pandemonium breaks out as all 50,000
Collingwood Fans jump to their feet, wave their arms, stamp their feet and scream...

"GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!

LOL. Huge effort there, but better than a lot of the mainboard posts this week.

I saw the thread title and thought that it reminded me of the expression "Mystic Reality", but then I figured that no Collingwood supporter would be able to work out why.

Lets wait and see

I saw the thred title and thought that it reminded me of the expression "Mystic Reality", but then I figured that no Collingwood supporter would be able to work out why.

Lets wait and see

Not that I have ever heard that expression before but I'll take a guess: a reality in another plain ie the thread title is not in reality of this world?

LMFAO I might be miles off but it was a guess, anyway Collingwood like every club have both intelligent and less intelligent people.

An Essendon supporter marries a Melbourne supporter and for the sake of marital harmony decides to become a Melbourne supporter. He goes to the doctor and tells him that he wants to become a Melbourne supporter. The doctor says, "It's a very tricky operation. It involves removing ten percent of your brain". The guy decides it's worth the risk and undergoes the operation. After the operation the doctor walks in and says, "We're terribly sorry. We've made a tragic mistake. Instead of removing ten percent of your brain we only left ten percent of your brain". The guy looks at the doctor and yells, "Go Pies!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back