collingwood fans are intelligent

Remove this Banner Ad

Not that I have ever heard that expression before but I'll take a guess: a reality in another plain ie the thread title is not in reality of this world?

LMFAO I might be miles off but it was a guess, anyway Collingwood like every club have both intelligent and less intelligent people.

Not bad, but part of the word I was looking for was Moron.

Again, Deafing Silence from the Collingwood faithful

An Essendon supporter marries a Melbourne supporter and for the sake of marital harmony decides to become a Melbourne supporter. He goes to the doctor and tells him that he wants to become a Melbourne supporter. The doctor says, "It's a very tricky operation. It involves removing ten percent of your brain". The guy decides it's worth the risk and undergoes the operation. After the operation the doctor walks in and says, "We're terribly sorry. We've made a tragic mistake. Instead of removing ten percent of your brain we only left ten percent of your brain". The guy looks at the doctor and yells, "Go Pies!"

nice work:thumbsu:

needed a laugh today, financial markets going down the dunny, rest of the world looking to follow, so what better to turn to for laugh than a pie supporter, i mean just look at em;)

& good to see a few here have a sense of humour:thumbsu:

- Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled their latest stamps? They had pictures of Carlton players on them ...people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

while were at it -

The Good Son

A FAMILY of Collingwood supporters heads out one Saturday morning to do their Christmas shoplifting.

In Rebel Sport, the son picks up an Essendon football jumper and says to his 20-year-old sister, "I've decided to become a Bombers supporter. I would like this for Christmas."

His sister, outraged, whacks him around the head with her carton of Winfield and says, "Go talk to Mum".

Off goes the little lad with Essendon jumper in hand to find his Mum.

"Mum?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided to be an Essendon supporter and I would like this jumper for Christmas," he says.

The mother is outraged and throws her moccasins and full VB tinnie at him, whacks him around the head and says, "Let's go talk to your father".

Off they go to Barwon Prison during visiting hours to find Boofa, his Dad.

"Dad. I've decided to be an Essendon supporter and I would like this jumper for Christmas."

The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head with his fists and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!" and then kicks him from one end of the rec. room to the other for good measure.

Half an hour later they're all heading home to Reservoir in the clapped out Commodore. The mother turns to her son and says, "Son I hope you have learnt something today".

The son says "Yes I have".

"Good son, what is it?"

"I've only been an Essendon supporter for three hours and I already realise how much we hate you Collingwood mongrels."

Collingwood supporter turns up at the pearly gates in all his Pies gear.
"sorry mate, we don't have your type in here" says st. peter
"c'mon mate" comes the reply "i'm a good bloke, I gave 20 bucks to the red shield appeal and I gave 5 bucks to a homeless bloke on Smith st."
St. Peter sighs, "I'll talk to the boss, see what I can do"

He returns a few minutes later: " God says here's your 25 bucks back. Now **** off."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

here's a joke i posted before our match against carlton

Sitting together on a melbourne train travelling to the game, was a guy in a collingwood jumper , a guy in a carlton jumper, a little old Greek lady, and a young blonde girl with large breasts.

The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap.

When the train emerges from the tunnel, the carlton guy has a bright red hand print on his cheek.

No one speaks.

The old lady thinks:
The carlton guy must have groped the blonde in the dark, and she slapped his cheek.

The blonde girl thinks:
That carlton guy must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady and she slapped his cheek.

The carlton guy thinks:
The collingwood bloke must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

The collingwood guy thinks:
I can't wait for another tunnel, just so I can smack the scum again.

I don't get it. Two plus two IS four. Why are they saying give him another chance? :confused:

Hmmmm.

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

I got another ripper.
Q: What happens when Collingwood win the Grand Final?
A: You turn off the playstation.

Andrew Demetriou through counsel with Channel 10 has decided that from this day forth all Collingwood v Brisbane Grand Finals will be viewed on GayTV the local gay pr0n channel, it was decided that watching 18 assholes getting slammed by 18 pricks for 3 hours was too provocative for day time television

What do Nick Riewoldts hamstring and Stephanie McIntoshs boobs have in common?

They both need surgery

Some Freo Jokes

What do Michael Johnson and the local milkman have in common

They both like taking the white stuff of the milk crates

Fremantle are set to cash in on this newfound exposure with a new hit single. A parody of Keishas hit song Milkshakes entitled Milk crates. A sneak preview of the chorus

My milk crate brings all the Dockers to the yard
and Johnnos like my lines bigger than yours
Damn right I reckon I could snort more
Can i have both lines, i will pay the charge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back