parano1a

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
On page 28 of the AFL's charge sheet it is revealed Dank sent a text message to Robinson on 1 December 2011 saying "Collingwood is on TA65".

I haven't seen anything regarding this allegation in the media as yet. Dank could be in hot water over this allegation if he doesn't have any solid evidence to back it up.

On page 28 of the AFL's charge sheet it is revealed Dank sent a text message to Robinson on 1 December 2011 saying "Collingwood is on TA65".

I haven't seen anything regarding this allegation in the media as yet. Dank could be in hot water over this allegation if he doesn't have any solid evidence to back it up.

I believe it was discussed and refuted by Eddie over a week ago now.

I believe it was discussed and refuted by Eddie over a week ago now.

Thats nice.

And this allegation can be the next thing on the to-do list for ASADA, after they've finished Essendon, Cronulla, Melbourne, Gold Coast and the miscellaneous League players.

is it illegal? I honestly dont know?

It's new and is under review by WADA currently.

Long story short, athletes would use it because it increases stamina/endurance, and helps with joint pain/recoveries.

If you had done your ACL for example, you would love the stuff.

I doubt he knew his text message was for public consideration - he could argue opinion in a supposed private convo

Interview with Dean Robinson went over this before, as well as Hawthorn and West Coast.

Were baseless allegations from Dank to Hird. Until there's more, you can't take it further.

What's stopping another from Club A just throwing accusations that Club B is on the gear and launch an investigation.

Why? You are allowed to make stupid comments when between you and a friend/colleague who doesn't find them intimidating. It is the AFL that released that allegation into the public.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are some drugs that you are allowed to take for specific ailments but not for others/in general.

I do get my drugs mixed up - but isn't TA65 what Zahaakis took and is fine to take?

Is the one people are suing over in the states because they think it may accelerate cancer

AFTER the AFL has finished punishing Essendon I would love to see them turn their eye towards other the clubs to make absolutely sure Essendon were not the only ones abusing banned & questionable supplements.
We can't be hypocritical about this guys, happily condemning Essendon on the one hand but then hastily insisting that our own clubs are innocent - do we really KNOW that they're innocent?

The AFL's got to eliminate drugs from the sport completely. Once they're done with the performance-enhancing peptides and such then I'd say its time they took a look at their policy on recreational drugs which from all outward signs isn't working.

Gotta weed these illicit substances out of our game so that our kids can have a clean sport to enjoy.

AFTER the AFL has finished punishing Essendon I would love to see them turn their eye towards other the clubs to make absolutely sure Essendon were not the only ones abusing banned & questionable supplements.
We can't be hypocritical about this guys, happily condemning Essendon on the one hand but then hastily insisting that our own clubs are innocent - do we really KNOW that they're innocent?

The AFL's got to eliminate drugs from the sport completely. Once they're done with the performance-enhancing peptides and such then I'd say its time they took a look at their policy on recreational drugs which from all outward signs isn't working.

Gotta weed these illicit substances out of our game so that our kids can have a clean sport to enjoy.

I don't buy the crossover between illicit and performance enhancing.
If you are worried about the illicit ones, what about the role models in the media and music and modelling industries. Those who often rub shoulders ( and more in the case of models ) with AFL footballers.

It's ok everyone.

Eddie refuted it.

So it's all clear.

Please tell me what TA65 is.

Show how your propensity to be a dumb arse is clear for everyone to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back