List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Seedsman left, we have a super abundance of medium defenders as it is: Langdon, Williams, Maynard, Oxley, Ramsay, Sinclair, Toovey. Scharenberg. Perhaps Seedsman and Oxley might be coupled up for Aish.

Nabbing a Motlop or some other medium/fwd would be great.

Highlights package is exactly what it is highlights, one thing I did notice, he is a hungry bugger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've seen him play plenty of times as a young fella in Darwin. I've no doubt he can play but I haven't seen him for a number of years and not sure what condition he is in.

I feel like I'm the only one who is hoping we don't spread our Seed around.

I'm a fan of his but when a player actually has trade currency and has been in and out of the team (and on and off the park) for the past couple of years, it's worth looking at before its too late.

I think it'd potentially be one of those win/wins. Trade him for something or someone new, or keep him and potentially get a return. Only risk is that he doesn't come on and rots away in the twos.

I feel like I'm the only one who is hoping we don't spread our Seed around.
For the seed to germinate and grow into the strong beautiful cherry blossom tree he is destined to be; he may need to be transplanted into new soil. Kid needs a more manure rich environment so Carlton, Essendon or Richmond would be the best places to find that soil composition..

After reading that article I object to the continued assertion that we are a tough club to deal with at the
For the seed to germinate and grow into the strong beautiful cherry blossom tree he is destined to be; he may need to be transplanted into new soil. Kid needs a more manure rich environment so Carlton, Essendon or Richmond would be the best places to find that soil composition..

Superb.

Carlton is a swamp. Not much can grow in there. Essendon soil is still contaminated with illegal fertilizer. Richmond has it seasonal weeding in September.
Brisbane DandeLions look a better prospect

I understand the sentiment Quicky, but at the moment they are intolerable.

For a team that hasn't accomplished anything their supporters are the most contemptuous and arrogant going around. I've got a new respect for Hawks supporters given the way they have handled their success.

I really hope they lose to North and that the Dogs And Crows win well so they shift down and lose some smugness.

Take it to the random talk thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive reach to get Pickett, but whoa, just on Scott Palmer's allusion, it would be superb. I'd be willing to go 2 1st rounders and our 2nd round this year for Treloar and Pickett.
Gee - I'd even throw in Mark McGough

Where did this rumour come from? The one about Treloar + an exciting Aboriginal player? Is it legit? And Is Scott Palmer still punching?

Massive reach to get Pickett, but whoa, just on Scott Palmer's allusion, it would be superb. I'd be willing to go 2 1st rounders and our 2nd round this year for Treloar and Pickett.
I just posted 2015/16 firsts and Seed for Treloar and Pickett in the trades & drafts thread. Wonder how long it will take for me to catch some outraged GWS fishies :D

Didn't GWS only just draft Jarrod Pickett? The kid hasn't even debuted yet. Why would he be a part of the trade?
He wouldn't, but it's going to be a hell of a lot of fun pushing the idea to GWS fans... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back