FTA-TV Community

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone seen this new NBC comedy? It premiered last night on GO! and I really enjoyed it.

It's set on a community college campus and focuses on a lawyer, Jeff Winger, who has to return to school after his law degree was discredited.

It's funny, smart and witty and unlike so many US comedies, it's subtle.

Well worth watching.

Love it, watched all the eps from the US, great cast who make the show so damn funny. As you said, it's smart and subtle, all very solid stuff. A pity its on GO! so nobody willw atch it but yes highly recommend.

My favourite comedy currently screening, and as many others have I've been following it as it airs in America. Great cast, probably laugh the most at Troy and identify the most with Tv/Film-buff Abed.

I'm enjoying it more each week, but it's still no Parks & Rec.

Parks & Rec. is awful, tries to be like The office but comes off a cheap annoying version of it.

Pretty good show, but nowhere near the quality of Modern Family.

Keep hearing good things about this one, should actually check it out.

Managed to catch the premiere on Go! and thought it was OK, apparently it is a bit of a grower so I will stick with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty good show, but nowhere near the quality of Modern Family.

Yeah, Modern Family is comfortably the best new sitcom on TV (well ahead of Community), and possibly the BEST sitcom overall right now. If you haven't seen it yet, do yourself a favour and check it out.

It grows on you more and more as the season goes on.

Soon Troy and Abed will be filling the void left by JD and Turk (not really, only a little bit)

Everyone reading this, do yourself a favor and watch the newest episode (ep.23). Seriously, that had to be one of the best stand-alone episodes on any sitcom ever.

Saw the first ep and didn't think much of it. Thought I'd persist and watch the next 2 to give a chance to warm up but just could not get into it, didn't find it that funny. Unlike Modern Family where I was hooked in the first 5 minutes and proceeded to watch all 24 eps in 3 days.

If you watch Community on GO,like I do,just be aware that GO are screwing around with the schedule and there's an episode on this monday at 8.30pm as well as Tuesday at 9pm.I think it moves to monday 8.30pm the following week.

Ah, i saw they were showing it a few times during the week but assumed they were all replays of episodes but i just looked and the Monday night one is episode 11 and Tuesday night's is episode 12.

God bless the Foxtel iPhone app. :D

Thanks for the heads up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back