FTA-TV Community

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked the last ep (watched it over the weekend).

The bit at the end when Abed hijacks all the tablets and the cleaner joins in :D

I really enjoyed that episode. All the characters pulled their weight and I think Elroy has been the missing ingredient. I find myself chuckling at him every time he comes on screen, although none as much as him walking out in his "new look". The Chang line about being misused is doubly funny, because he has arguably been as good this season as he was as Senor Chang.

Also, I'm not sure if I read too much into it, but did anyone notice that when they were talking about branding being the future (as opposed to advertising), Elroy's (or maybe Annie's?) laptop had the Apple logo covered up? Even if it was unintended, it made me laugh.

And every episode should start with the Dean saying something ridiculous (if they don't all already). It just puts me in a good mood.

Finally, it's always good to see Ramathorn on screen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tumblr_nmt2m0pSVm1sswy3oo1_1280.jpg

RIP Buzz

I think that was the Meow Meow Beans episode of this season - more concerned about making a comment on a current social issue than getting laughs.

Which is weird, because that was the funniest episode of the season so far.

Annie: That's brain windexing.

Abed: I haven't exactly been a whirlwind of entrainment since Troy left.
Everyone: What, that's not true
Abed: It's not just me, you guys have been boring too.

Britta: Oh my, what did he go....

jVZkn6z.jpg

HHmx02A.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously, seriously good episode. Chang's Powerpoint show, the Dean with an office full of Honda products, Frankie desperately trying not to call him an idiot (and failing)... everything hit the mark pretty much.

I've only just realised why Frankie was drumming at the end too. I'm mad at myself for not getting that.

I'm getting far more than I hoped for with Season 6.

Same here. My ultra low expectations after S4 and 5 have been blown away. First 2 episodes were nothing special but since then it's been non stop quality. I'm finally finding myself satisfied after each episode again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back