Streaming Fear the Walking Dead

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Great finale I thought

Good to see Travis finally man up

Strand is cool, as is Daniel - was cool to see him just walk up to the Army dudes

The yacht idea is pretty good, but not much can really happen out there haha

So how did the old guy survive letting out all those walkers from the stadium?

Kanye is a cool cat, his house looked awesome. :thumbsu:

#embracethemadness
He probably took the chains if the doors, and just let the walkers do the rest while he ran off.

But I'm not sure how the army couldn't pick off those walkers. They seem to have no problem killing all 3 million people in LA within two weeks...

Glad she died. Show doesn't need 2 mums.

Glad the season's over. Season 2 will have to improve if I'm going to stick around for 15 episodes.

Kanye is a cool cat, his house looked awesome.

There a reason you call him that besides his skin colour?

Good finish - the boat gives them plenty of leeway on where to take it for Season Two. You'd think they need to get the hell out of LA, if nothing else.

But I'm not sure how the army couldn't pick off those walkers. They seem to have no problem killing all 3 million people in LA within two weeks...

I actually thought that scene was pretty well shot. You could tell the soldiers were freaking out and spraying their bullets everywhere.

Know it's not a direct parallel with TWD universe, but World War Z by Max Brooks does a really good job setting up how badly the (US) military deals with an unconventional (i.e. dead) enemy. Think they were going for something similar here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My only issue was the soldiers were firing from a metre away and couldn't seem to hit anything.

Yeah, I didn't see any bullets connect with anything, nor any walkers drop. And yet they're supposedly practiced at performing headshots on uninfected citizens...

Another negative is that my dream of a threesome involving the two hot women is now dead. :cry::cry::cry:

Yeah, I didn't see any bullets connect with anything, nor any walkers drop. And yet they're supposedly practiced at performing headshots on uninfected citizens...

I noticed that, there should have been dead walkers piling up at the fence. Even if you employ the spray and pray method you are bound to hit a few especially the 2 guys shooting from up above wtf were they shooting at.

That was a good finale. I quite enjoyed the series which has a different feel.

The wide shots of a decimated LA were cool and so was the freeway shot with all the deserted cars banked up.

First episode of Fear the Walking Dead: Flight 462 is out. 16 part web series, minute in length. Apparently you we be able to see them during commercial breaks during Season 6 of the Walking Dead.

I really hope that young guy isn't the one to survive. The last thing this series needs is some ******* male princess crying their way through every episode.

Great finale I thought

Good to see Travis finally man up

Strand is cool, as is Daniel - was cool to see him just walk up to the Army dudes

The yacht idea is pretty good, but not much can really happen out there haha

unless the zombies have their own yacht :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Good finish - the boat gives them plenty of leeway on where to take it for Season Two. You'd think they need to get the hell out of LA, if nothing else.

I actually thought that scene was pretty well shot. You could tell the soldiers were freaking out and spraying their bullets everywhere.

Know it's not a direct parallel with TWD universe, but World War Z by Max Brooks does a really good job setting up how badly the (US) military deals with an unconventional (i.e. dead) enemy. Think they were going for something similar here.

Will be interesting to see what happens. That's our plan in case of a zombie apocalypse. Head to the marina and get a boat out to one of the small gulf islands :D

If you read World War Z plenty of people took to boats, yachts and ships as a way to survive. Zombies don't breathe though and walked across the bottom of the lake/ocean and ended up swarming a lot of the people out on the water. Nice little shock ;-)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back