Toast Congratulations Matt Priddis - 2014 Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations West Coast supporters. Didn't really know much about Priddis but the way way he conducted himself tonight was as an impressive winner as I have seen, and I go back as far as Keith Greig in 74. The grace and humility he showed was a credit to all connected with him. Players without talent don't win Brownlows, so he is a most worthy winner. Cheers.

People are like sheep , scientifically proven they will believe. Crap, if the media or a supposed highly respected person says something then the sheep say , follow and believe even if it is crap It is perceived Matt isn't as good as many others .. Matt Priddiss played a bloody good year and was voted accordingly, I actually thought he received a lot of 1 votes when he should a , coulda got 2 . Good on him. , well deserved...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to Matt Priddis, had a consistent year and topped it off with a Brownlow medal. Certainly a very underrated player and deserves his just rewards. Congratulations!! And he's a Subiaco boy!!!!

Great to see a bloke who was overlooked as a young player work his way from the rookie list to become one of the AFL's top clearance players and be rewarded for his season. Also congrats to Beau Waters on his award, has been a good night for West Coast.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back