Courtney Dempsey Racial / Social Media Abuse

Remove this Banner Ad

Since when did this become about Richmond supporters being victimised?

Seriously, remove chip from shoulder.

Only a moron would think the behaviour of one idiot reflects on all Richmond supporters. The attempt to make the dialogue about Richmond supporters copping it is cynical deflection at its finest.

It's one idiot. Just one. It's not hard to understand.

Do we factually know it was a Richmond supporter? Or are we assuming

Do we factually know it was a Richmond supporter? Or are we assuming
I guess we don't.

Which makes the idea that it somehow tars all Richmond supporters even more ridiculous than it already was.

Not sure why the tweet was brought into it.It was after the fact anyway.
But then again you only have to see our judicial system at work.
Someone murders someone and they put up the "He/She grew up in shocking circumstances/or on ice.Flag.
Its got that same kind of feel about it,Even though Dempsey got the right penalty.;)

Allegedly the person who posted the abuse is 13yo. Will leave it to the SJW's to work out how to deal with it.

If that's true, then that 13 year old needs to be educated as to why his or her comments were so wrong.

It doesn't mean Dempsey raising it publicly in the first place is wrong in the slightest.

If that's true, then that 13 year old needs to be educated as to why his or her comments were so wrong.

It doesn't mean Dempsey raising it publicly in the first place is wrong in the slightest.
Its not wrong to bring out in the public.
But i wonder what his motives are after he tried to use it to his advantage at the tribunal

Which in the context of the tribunal, I didn't agree with.

How does that even remotely change the fact he was probably just a bit hurt and disappointed in the first place that someone would abuse him in that manner?

How does that even remotely change the fact he was probably just a bit hurt and disappointed in the first place that someone would abuse him in that manner?
I don't know the guy, so have no idea how he feels, but i do wonder what his motives are, and that's all it is, wonder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not a fact, it's your assumption.

Allegedly the person who posted the abuse is 13yo. Will leave it to the SJW's to work out how to deal with it.
Can confirm.Workmates son goes to the same school as this kid.14yr old.Hence why its gone hush,hush in the media,Been dealt privately by all concerned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back