Craig Thomson appeal

Remove this Banner Ad

Did he get a golden handshake when he left the union?
Has he been forced to pay back the money he stole?
Civil suit is pending, I imagine, that is where they may get money back if he doesn't claim bankruptcy before then.
Rat of the highest order.

Yes so true, craig has got a bit of rough justice from everyone, so what if he spent a bit of union monies on a bit of relief. Surely no one would deny him a bit of a happy hour after all the work he has done on behalf of the members. People nowdays really and surely he could have found a way to blame Abbott for his actions. Craig has let us down for letting Abbott off for this.
He did blame Abbott.

Craig stood up in Parliament and pointed to Abbott and said "what it shows, the leader of the opposition, that man, is that not only is he unfit to be a Prime Minister, in my view, he is unfit to be an MP.."

last ten seconds of clip.

He did blame Abbott.

Craig stood up in Parliament and pointed to Abbott and said "what it shows, the leader of the opposition, that man, is that not only is he unfit to be a Prime Minister, in my view, he is unfit to be an MP.."
Actually in isolation the bolded part is not far from the truth.
Won't release expenditure of his OS trips for himself and others, weddings, bike races, showing off his speedos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back