Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been sitting on these ideas for a little while, had some free time and I thought I would finally put them to paper. So to speak.

three indigenous round jumpers I've thought of. I want every to know I am not indigenous, so I have no special knowledge of or connection to the style of art work, but I am a fan of it. I love it's complexity despite its' remarkable simplicity, and the use of symbols to tell stories.

Norf's shows the journey of hundreds of Kangaroos through the years.

Gold Coast incorporates a symbol, which is a merger of the symbol for 'star' and 'meeting place.' 24 of these symbols are watermarked across the jumper, symbolising the coming together of the young stars who have met to become the Suns.

Collingwood's is very simply a magpie redrawn in an Indigenous style. I drew heavy influence from this work;

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/illu...g-depicting-fierce-snake-magpies-35259318.jpg
that north one is pretty much Norths current indigenous guernsey.

Brisbane clash idea, to represent the Bears heritage.
pUURpWq.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate, would look good against the bulldogs or the demons maybe?
Maybe not the doggies, but definitely Perth. I Would've liked to have seen West Perth wear your suggestion against them last Saturday.

Yep, can't see it clashing with St Kilda
Assuming you're being sarcastic, the ever-thinning white panel of doom on the Saints, plus the black back, would actually be a lot easier to separate from that design than the current Essendon arrangement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back