Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back on the calle...and I'm marching in.
stkilda15.png

The home and clash have small crosses where either black or red meets white, and an Inter Milan shirt I saw once inspired the preseason jumper. Decided to invite the stickman to this shindig. Not sure if he goes by the same handle here or not, but I used AusGiant's modified St. Kilda logo here.

Just a random Port Guernsey that combines the home 'V's, the old Hawks style 'V' and the prison bars.
Probably a bit too much going on but meh.

Port%20Concept%201_zpsnf01l3rq.png

Back on the calle...and I'm marching in.
stkilda15.png

The home and clash have small crosses where either black or red meets white, and an Inter Milan shirt I saw once inspired the preseason jumper. Decided to invite the stickman to this shindig. Not sure if he goes by the same handle here or not, but I used AusGiant's modified St. Kilda logo here.
I would love to see that clash as an away jumper.

Hi guys I am doing a school project and I was wondering if I could get a bit of feedback on my design. The team is from Tasmania and I have tried to keep the designs simple and represent the state. These designs are proposing a 19th AFL club, but please give me lots of feedback and suggestions
Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 4.29.43 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 8.59.19 PM.png

nice! add a couple of sponsors which will make it more realistic, also how about a logo? A logo is one big must have asset for your team.
I am in the process of a logo
I haven't added sponsors because it is a proposal.
And lastly which set do you prefer and are there any improvements do you think I could make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Design looks good. I'd suggest a more saturated green and for the brown you have to bee more maroon-y.
354763-98b69d08-ed6f-11e3-a4d2-9efb85c9fed0.jpg

I just love how everyone is laughing at Richo hahaha.

ok so Ranga at heart killed this thread, apparently.

but any way, my ideal SANFL.

Clockwise from top left, North Adelaide, Centrals, Norwood Sturt Union, Port, WWT, Riverland, Tea Tree Gully, South Adelaide, Glenelg, West Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back