Cricket 2016/17

Remove this Banner Ad

might have to stop touring and just open in Australia

I know Khawaja is utterly rubbish against spin, but surely Warner is out for Khawaja in the next test. Enough is enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said it months ago and LukeParkerno1 laughed at me but I'll stand by it, Warner should bat at 6.

No he shouldn't. He's not a number 6 that is why I laughed at you.

If you don't want Warner opening, just pick another opener, such as Cameron Bancroft who has had a great end to the Shield season. I'd rather have Cartwright or Maxwell at 6 thanks- not fussed who it is. Maxwell deserves some chance though. We have quite a few middle order bats, no need for an opener to bat 6.

If you'd told me at the start of the series we'd be 1-1 heading into the final Test after playing on these pitches, I would have had your head read.

I guess it shows that if you're good enough, you'll win no matter what the circumstances, even certain umpires not paying free kicks in certain grand finals.

If you'd told me at the start of the series we'd be 1-1 heading into the final Test after playing on these pitches, I would have had your head read.

I guess it shows that if you're good enough, you'll win no matter what the circumstances, even certain umpires not paying free kicks in certain grand finals.

Wowsers your bring up the umpiring in the grand final the most on this board now :p

Wowsers your bring up the umpiring in the grand final the most on this board now :p

Trying to convince myself it didn't cost us the game so I can move on for good

Hard to convince yourself when you know the truth, the umps cheated!

Even if they did, my point was that good teams should be able to overcome all kinds of adversity, whether s**t pitches or umpire fraud. Sometimes a bit of that old fashioned never say die attitude is needed, like Handscomb and Marsh yesterday refusing to give up their wickets. Can't wait for the fourth Test, this series has been fantastic.

Even if they did, my point was that good teams should be able to overcome all kinds of adversity, whether s**t pitches or umpire fraud. Sometimes a bit of that old fashioned never say die attitude is needed, like Handscomb and Marsh yesterday refusing to give up their wickets. Can't wait for the fourth Test, this series has been fantastic.

I get what you're saying but imagine Handscomb & Marsh getting dodgy LBW decisions, would make it hard wouldn't it?

I get what you're saying but imagine Handscomb & Marsh getting dodgy LBW decisions, would make it hard wouldn't it?

True, I'm conflating two different topics.

There's no cricket on at the SCG on Saturday night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back