Event Crocodile Drunkees Open House - LJP86 Pre-600th Drinks - Season 37 - Round 4 - Dragons vs The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I get everyone's thoughts on the Taylor Swift concert?
It was better for both her and I that I missed it.

It means one more fan got in and I saved both time and money.

The Taylor Swift brand has become its own economy

Can I get everyone's thoughts on the Taylor Swift concert?
Will Smith Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heading to P!nk in 2 weeks. Be interesting to see how she improves on the arena shows with the stadium show.

Don't think there'll be as much aerial gymnastics unfortunately.

Madonna did her acrobatics by tripping over a dancer in her concert in Seattle. The track kept on playing.
Good to see Milli Vanilli never left.

Last edited:
Madonna did her acrobatics by tripping over a dancer in her concert in Seattle. The track kept on playing.
Good to see Milli Vanilli never left.
I remember getting excited when Aerosmith announced a tour with ZZ Top,

Hoping against hope that they might come down here. Only for in like the second show, Tyler to get his throat cancer diagnoses (again) and Perry to get knocked out by a boom mic.

Got to see Queen (with Lambert, who is sensational btw), and Alice when he was down. So 50/50 at least.

Hoping against hope that they might come down here. Only for in like the second show, Tyler to get his throat cancer diagnoses (again) and Perry to get knocked out by a boom mic.

Got to see Queen (with Lambert, who is sensational btw), and Alice when he was down. So 50/50 at least.

Lambert's vocals are sensational.

There's something he and Freddie had in common that must result in good throat technique.

I would have loved to be old enough to see Freddie live.
What a front man. Vince Neil from Motley Crue made sure the crowd got entertained by the females in the crowd 😃

Lambert's vocals are sensational.
This is good to see. Too often online I see people like #NotMyFreddie or whatever and hate on Adam a bit, but I've been a fan even before he started going around with Queen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back