Podcast CrowCast BoardTalk

Remove this Banner Ad

That's just weird.

I think I'm the youngest on the podcast by quite a few years, WFL being closest (as NikkiNoo is ageless). Most of our guests have been closer to 40 than 30. I still think of myself as young, and I'm only a few months off Footypie32. Let's say gen y are young, does that fit?
Gen Y fits nicely for us 90's babies ;)

Go on, we don't bite, although I'm not that happy with the boys at the moment... They know what they did!
Did they bite?

I will see how I go with Tuesday night trainings and the upcoming couple of weeks at Uni that could kill me. I should be right though :p

Did they bite?

I will see how I go with Tuesday night trainings and the upcoming couple of weeks at Uni that could kill me. I should be right though :p

Wait until this weeks podcast. feenix67 is in my bad books unless there is some certain editing that occurs...

Wish he had to cope with the cold shower!

That's just weird.

I think I'm the youngest on the podcast by quite a few years, WFL being closest (as NikkiNoo is ageless). Most of our guests have been closer to 40 than 30. I still think of myself as young, and I'm only a few months off Footypie32. Let's say gen y are young, does that fit?
Yeah I'm early Gen Y so that probably still classifies me as young. Maybe I just don't feel it anymore, what with all the kids today with their dubstep and selfies....

Although now that I'm thinking about it a little more I guess I'm probably either on or under the average age of the regular crowd on the Adelaide BF board.

To be fair Nikki, you led us down the garden path.

I didn't mean to! And it doesn't mean you have to follow. Meanies.

giphy.gif

On that note, going to tute!

Wait until this weeks podcast. feenix67 is in my bad books unless there is some certain editing that occurs...

Wish he had to cope with the cold shower!

It wasn't about ******* someone's guts out with your big utensil, was it? Shame on you, Nikki. :D

Please don't hit me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wasn't about ******* someone's guts out with your big utensil, was it? Shame on you, Nikki. :D

Please don't hit me.
Uh, did you mean to post that? Wowsers.

But yes.

Seriously though, no. I won't say what was said, Nikki will get angry and start swearing again. It actually wasn't fun.

Uh, did you mean to post that? Wowsers.

But yes.

Seriously though, no. I won't say what was said, Nikki will get angry and start swearing again. It actually wasn't fun.

Yes, luckily BigFooty's censoring is a bit better than Triple M's. :p

Actually, let me answer that question again.

I assumed you guys only had the board talk on occasionally. This absence is only once a month, so I'd be fine without any dramas the following tuesday if you normally have them on for longer.
No, we'd prefer to have someone new on every week. Last few weeks we've not got around to organising a guest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back