SpeciousArgument

Premiership Player
Apr 25, 2012
Trade Week
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Brutal Deluxe
Hey folks, hope you forgive the intrusion, were starting up our crows board podcast this year and are keen to get an opposition poster on each week to discuss the upcoming game.

We record at around 8pm SA time (830pm Vic time) on Tuesday nights before a game. The segment would be about 30 edited down to about 15.

We would ask you a few questions like 'who is the man to watch' 'what key matchups are you looking forward to' and 'hands off patrick dangerfield!' ;)

Hopefully you would have a couple of similar questions for us about the crows, then our editing man does his magic, and we will publish it a day or two before the game.

If you havent tried podcasting before you should give it a go, a little bit of banter about the footy and feenix67 makes you sound like barry white.

Please let me know here if you would like to volunteer, or want to volunteer someone, or feel free to PM me if youre shy.

Bring on an injury free 2015! :thumbsu:

Oh and I should mention this is for Tuesday the 10th of March before round 2 of the NAB Challenge

Hey guys just bumping this up. Would be great to have one of your board pop in to our cast on Tuesday night and have a chat about the upcoming nab cup game for a few minutes.

If someone volunteers ill write a list of the top 10 reasons Dangerfield will be at the cats next year!

Pm me about the logistics and I'll see if I can help out

I was going to suggest this anyway but I still want to see this list :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back