FTA-TV Cyril highlights show

Remove this Banner Ad

so derm has gotten his wish fox are going to have a show of non stop Cyril highlights for 30 minutes what a wankathon guess bwuce and derm will love it.

Just don't tell blaisee, else he'll be wanting equal time for young Edwards....Might get enuf stuff for a 2 minute filler there.;)

Derm after putting together this s**t

7Gx51KM.gif

When I heard him taking about it on league teams I knew they would make it. What a farce, fox footy is a becoming a joke

Might be enjoyable. Cyril is without a doubt the most underrated player in the comp. The "Cyril is so overrated" meme blew up to the point where you'd think he's a talented hack.

Instead of hating on Rioli we should hope that Fox put more of these packages together on other players as well. It would certainly be more entertaining than some of the other filler on that channel. How about a Dangerfield show next week, or go back to other eras and put together a KB highlights package, and so on.

Instead of hating on Rioli we should hope that Fox put more of these packages together on other players as well.

It's nothing against Cyril, he's a gun, it's that the channel are taking one player in the middle of his career and making a highlights show out of him. We get it, he's a flashy player. Would be alright if it was on youtube or something.

Some great players have left our game recentlly and Cyril will have a show that will eclipse any sort on television tribute they received.

Just reeks of a Dermie jizz fest.

Instead of hating on Rioli we should hope that Fox put more of these packages together on other players as well. It would certainly be more entertaining than some of the other filler on that channel. How about a Dangerfield show next week, or go back to other eras and put together a KB highlights package, and so on.
I read this thread as more 'hating' on Fox footy than Rioli.
As for the highlight packages idea, it has merit, but only if it's for players who have completed their careers please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already seems like they're struggling to find highlights worthy of a show. Could do one about Ablett or Franklin and it might actually work

I read this thread as more 'hating' on Fox footy than Rioli.
As for the highlight packages idea, it has merit, but only if it's for players who have completed their careers please.

I think Fox are aware of Derm's perceived obsession going by the in-jokes in that presentation.

It's nothing against Cyril, he's a gun, it's that the channel are taking one player in the middle of his career and making a highlights show out of him. We get it, he's a flashy player. Would be alright if it was on youtube or something.

Some great players have left our game recentlly and Cyril will have a show that will eclipse any sort on television tribute they received.

Just reeks of a Dermie jizz fest.

A Judd highlight reel would make more sense.

I think the concept of a 'highlights special' is interesting, but highlights solely of one player is pushing it a bit. For example, if they did a half hour/hour 2015 highlights special for each of the 18 teams after the season I'd definitely watch.

I thought it was worth the 25 minutes. I agree it would be good to see some other packages in the summer but don't really understand the sooking about it in here. To me it didn't feel like there was much filler at all. It is a bit odd that footy supporters can't look past the fawning of the commentators and just enjoy Rioli for what he is. Some of the things he can do are unbelievable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back