D4 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thread that has gone quiet after the Dragons bashing .....

North Brunswick vs Point Cook
Manningham vs Box Hill North
Chadstone vs Northern Blues
West Brunswick vs Eley Park
Hawthorn vs Mt Lilydale

Not sure whether you’re on here to provoke us (like countless trolls in the past), or whether you actually believe your own s**t. Either way, you’ve announced to the world that you’re an absolute flog!

Not sure who PeaceBrother is, a bit too hunkydory for my liking, but he does have a point. Not sure about you, but if one of my clubmen is hit behind play (or even two instances this year where our key forward had his neck broken & hasn't played since, and when our former captain was taken to hospital suffering spinal nerve damage), then I’d certainly expect my mates to fly the flag. The funny thing is that in neither instance did umpires report the offending opposition player, but only Dragons upon retaliation. And then they in turn file a report against our crowd for ‘abuse’?!! It also doesn’t help when we overhear umpires (one of whom regularly umpires our games) laughing to each other saying “Let’s f* em up”.

No excuses, we have been beaten by far better sides this year (and hats off to the professionalism of EP, West Bruns, Hawthorn), but to compare our 2013 personnel / injury-ravaged team to our premiership team of 2011 is bloody disrespectful.

It’s unfortunate that you’ve received a decent response based on your trolling, but JP and I thought it would be good to set the record straight to others on this public forum, because we have respect for everyone here – apart from flogs like you.
Not sure whether you’re on here to provoke us (like countless trolls in the past), or whether you actually believe your own s**t. Either way, you’ve announced to the world that you’re an absolute flog!

Not sure who PeaceBrother is, a bit too hunkydory for my liking, but he does have a point. Not sure about you, but if one of my clubmen is hit behind play (or even two instances this year where our key forward had his neck broken & hasn't played since, and when our former captain was taken to hospital suffering spinal nerve damage), then I’d certainly expect my mates to fly the flag. The funny thing is that in neither instance did umpires report the offending opposition player, but only Dragons upon retaliation. And then they in turn file a report against our crowd for ‘abuse’?!! It also doesn’t help when we overhear umpires (one of whom regularly umpires our games) laughing to each other saying “Let’s f* em up”.

No excuses, we have been beaten by far better sides this year (and hats off to the professionalism of EP, West Bruns, Hawthorn), but to compare our 2013 personnel / injury-ravaged team to our premiership team of 2011 is bloody disrespectful.

It’s unfortunate that you’ve received a decent response based on your trolling, but JP and I thought it would be good to set the record straight to others on this public forum, because we have respect for everyone here – apart from flogs like you.

Turn it up, all I have heard on this forum for the last 5 months is Dragon reps justify and make Excuses for there poor form on and off the field. No one is not understanding your situation with your home ground but what your interim ground is a disgrace the shitters within your Changerooms are a fair representation of your supporters. I have heard and witnessed your supporter group cheer and laugh at injured players from other teams , provoked and instigated opposition clubs players and even have entered the field an been banned from the bench on occasion.

Your Change rooms are a hazard to anyone that sets foot in there and if you make it out of there uninjured you then run onto a surface that looks like the flemington straight after race 8 no real effort has been made to host a canteen at all.

As for thugs on the ground don't even argue that point you guys consistently snipe players off the ball and to argue you are provoked is not even close you had a full forward run 70 meters to hit a player from behind with no knowledge it was coming and show no remorse at all actually decided to abuse a mother of a player on his way off ohhhh and ask the guy who was recording the game if he could by the footage to post to YouTube.

There is a good portion of good, hard and fair players at the dragons but there is a large portion of people at your club who are not what local footy is. I'm sure you will justify your way through this or may just completely ignore it as the above are the facts!

This is just another example the incident I am referring too was the week before for a case of charging which should have been striking!

After reading these posts, i had to come on here and give my piece.. I couldn't agree with you two any more. These dragons are a bunch of over-rated thugs that go out on the field to fight. These two above incidents are a perfect example and on top of that, i would go as far as saying that the dragons captain #21 Jason Yap is the main culprit. I've heard from speaking with many other clubs that he is the one who instigates it most weeks.. After playing against us a couple of weeks ago, it was blatantly obvious that he was out there to hurt our players. After throwing multiple cheapshots and taking out a few of our players he eventually met his match and ended up limping off the ground like a little bitch hahahaha that's what you get for being a dirty sniper.. he is a top player but there is no need for him to be snipering playrs off the ball. SFL Best & Fairest my arse! I look forward to smashing them again in the last round and sending them on the long roadtrip home to nofinalsland.

TRIBUNAL AND INVESTIGATIONS

Tribunal and Investigations- 23 July 2013

Results of Tribunal – 23 July 2013
Roman Zemlinsky, Dragons. Striking, 3 matches

I don't know what you are talking about getyahandoffit. ;)

Je
After reading these posts, i had to come on here and give my piece.. I couldn't agree with you two any more. These dragons are a bunch of over-rated thugs that go out on the field to fight. These two above incidents are a perfect example and on top of that, i would go as far as saying that the dragons captain #21 Jason Yap is the main culprit. I've heard from speaking with many other clubs that he is the one who instigates it most weeks.. After playing against us a couple of weeks ago, it was blatantly obvious that he was out there to hurt our players. After throwing multiple cheapshots and taking out a few of our players he eventually met his match and ended up limping off the ground like a little bitch hahahaha that's what you get for being a dirty sniper.. he is a top player but there is no need for him to be snipering playrs off the ball. SFL Best & Fairest my arse! I look forward to smashing them again in the last round and sending them on the long roadtrip home to nofinalsland.[/quote

Jeez anyone else notice the trend going on here? Or are we all wrong?
I suggest go back to the SFL and win another flag there cos it won't happen in the vafa you have created a reputation for your club within 14 games and its not a good one

Last time I checked, this forum is named ‘D4 2013’, not ‘Dragons FC’. So out of respect to everyone, this will be my final post on this matter. I won’t be responding any further, unless it’s about D4 or FOOTBALL as a whole – which is what this forum should be about.

All four keyboard warriors that have come on in the past 48 hours are associated with Chaddy and Point Cook. Any other teams care to join in too, or will it just be the SAME TWO TEAMS on rotation? Ironically, Chaddy and Point Cook are the only two teams that have been openly racist to our players on the field. Have we raised this on BigFooty, or an open forum? NO. Have we approached VAFA, and cried to them? NO. Have we spoken to the culprits directly? YES. Have we been potentially heavy-handed with the culprits on the field? POTENTIALLY. In any case, you guys are piss weak.

Much has also been drawn to the two reports / suspensions. What these muppets have failed to talk about is the context of the incidents. These are the only two reports we’ve been given, and both times, (correctly / incorrectly) the players flew the flag. What they did (in isolation) was wrong, they know that, the club knows that, and we’re all paying the price. So that’s where you actually do have a point – I’ll give you that.

I’m NOT justifying the reported players’ actions (quote: wrong), but you’re incorrect in saying our boys are snipers and acted without any provocation. CONTEXT: Player A took it upon himself to retaliate to an earlier instance of his team-mate having his neck broken (who prior to then had kicked the bulk of our goals, and has not played since). Player B took issue with our former captain being sniped viciously (ending up in hospital for four days with spinal damage / bulged disc), and also took it upon himself to fly the flag. Both times, umpires failed to report the initial offences, which further inflamed the situation. Both boys know they shouldn’t have retaliated, and as a result we’re going into the run home with an even further depleted team.

I don’t take really take offence to the earlier stuff posted (because if a club tolerates racism, it reflects their IQ), but I do take offence at anyone who has a go at Jase. For the record, he doesn’t purposely snipe, but yes, he WILL fly the flag when warranted. And to say Yap “limped off the field like a little bitch”?? He’s played half the season on one leg, you idiot. If you watch him play, he can barely run half the time! If you’re referring to the PointCook game, he came off the ground because his ankle was f*d and could barely walk (and not because he met his match – wtf!!!). If he could actually run like he did last year, he’d rip you boys a new one. “You look forward to smashing us again”? Last time I checked, our Magoos won, and your Snrs beat us by 2 points, after we led for the whole match until the last five minutes. Even your boys said you were lucky to get the four points…

Either way, sorry to disappoint, but we’ll be playing against you guys for a fair while yet. There is no way you’ll get close to D3; Hawthorn, Eley Park & West Bruns would annihilate your mob in the Finals.

So you're saying D3 & D4 would merge, but then split into two based on regions? East/South & West/North, or?

You can't really have a 'regional' based competition when there are 2 sides relegated and promoted each year based on performance, not location. It might work to start with, but you can't control what teams come up and down throughout the years.

You can't really have a 'regional' based competition when there are 2 sides relegated and promoted each year based on performance, not location. It might work to start with, but you can't control what teams come up and down throughout the years.

Absolutely correct, which is why I was surprised when it was first suggested on here. Doesn't give much of an incentive, or maybe only if the Premier (and not the runner-up) of both regions get promoted to D2.

Are you kidding me?? Flying the flag? Provoked?
So your player had a neck injury from a tackle in play that put him out for some time no one wants to see that happen but the tackle was in play and I'm positive the player never intended to cause that injury.

YOUR player decided to fly the flag 8 weeks later in the third quarter by charging 70 meters and king hitting him from behind? against a player who had nothing to do with him or the first incident?
It is fukn criminal what happened.

See you didn't reach out to defend your supporters because they are the piss weak ones mate to use your terminology sideline warriors with no ability to play the game but an abundance of ability to run there mouths from behind a fence in a group environment.

Racist dont throw that word around mate because I don't believe there were any racist taunts thrown at your players as d4 footy clubs all have a diverse background of players and that would be insulting to many.
It's an easy card for you to try and play but not fact.

Answer me this why has your club turned so many clubs against them so quick?
It's not that we're jealous of the infield success so what is it?

Last time I checked, this forum is named ‘D4 2013’, not ‘Dragons FC’. So out of respect to everyone, this will be my final post on this matter. I won’t be responding any further, unless it’s about D4 or FOOTBALL as a whole – which is what this forum should be about.

All four keyboard warriors that have come on in the past 48 hours are associated with Chaddy and Point Cook. Any other teams care to join in too, or will it just be the SAME TWO TEAMS on rotation? Ironically, Chaddy and Point Cook are the only two teams that have been openly racist to our players on the field. Have we raised this on BigFooty, or an open forum? NO. Have we approached VAFA, and cried to them? NO. Have we spoken to the culprits directly? YES. Have we been potentially heavy-handed with the culprits on the field? POTENTIALLY. In any case, you guys are piss weak.

Much has also been drawn to the two reports / suspensions. What these muppets have failed to talk about is the context of the incidents. These are the only two reports we’ve been given, and both times, (correctly / incorrectly) the players flew the flag. What they did (in isolation) was wrong, they know that, the club knows that, and we’re all paying the price. So that’s where you actually do have a point – I’ll give you that.

I’m NOT justifying the reported players’ actions (quote: wrong), but you’re incorrect in saying our boys are snipers and acted without any provocation. CONTEXT: Player A took it upon himself to retaliate to an earlier instance of his team-mate having his neck broken (who prior to then had kicked the bulk of our goals, and has not played since). Player B took issue with our former captain being sniped viciously (ending up in hospital for four days with spinal damage / bulged disc), and also took it upon himself to fly the flag. Both times, umpires failed to report the initial offences, which further inflamed the situation. Both boys know they shouldn’t have retaliated, and as a result we’re going into the run home with an even further depleted team.

I don’t take really take offence to the earlier stuff posted (because if a club tolerates racism, it reflects their IQ), but I do take offence at anyone who has a go at Jase. For the record, he doesn’t purposely snipe, but yes, he WILL fly the flag when warranted. And to say Yap “limped off the field like a little bitch”?? He’s played half the season on one leg, you idiot. If you watch him play, he can barely run half the time! If you’re referring to the PointCook game, he came off the ground because his ankle was f*d and could barely walk (and not because he met his match – wtf!!!). If he could actually run like he did last year, he’d rip you boys a new one. “You look forward to smashing us again”? Last time I checked, our Magoos won, and your Snrs beat us by 2 points, after we led for the whole match until the last five minutes. Even your boys said you were lucky to get the four points…

Either way, sorry to disappoint, but we’ll be playing against you guys for a fair while yet. There is no way you’ll get close to D3; Hawthorn, Eley Park & West Bruns would annihilate your mob in the Finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you kidding me?? Flying the flag? Provoked?
So your player had a neck injury from a tackle in play that put him out for some time no one wants to see that happen but the tackle was in play and I'm positive the player never intended to cause that injury.

YOUR player decided to fly the flag 8 weeks later in the third quarter by charging 70 meters and king hitting him from behind? against a player who had nothing to do with him or the first incident?
It is fukn criminal what happened.

See you didn't reach out to defend your supporters because they are the piss weak ones mate to use your terminology sideline warriors with no ability to play the game but an abundance of ability to run there mouths from behind a fence in a group environment.

Racist dont throw that word around mate because I don't believe there were any racist taunts thrown at your players as d4 footy clubs all have a diverse background of players and that would be insulting to many.
It's an easy card for you to try and play but not fact.

Answer me this why has your club turned so many clubs against them so quick?
It's not that we're jealous of the infield success so what is it?

Mate, you're from Chadstone. Give me a break. I purposely didn't give it to you or your club in my last post (or anymore than PC), because I actually feel sorry for you guys. I initially said I wouldn't respond any further, but you have just rabbled off so much s**t, I can't help but defend my club.

I'm playing the racist card?!!!! One of your players shouted out "You Wog C***" to one of our guys; the racist prick himself apologised after the game, but only because he felt threatened by the player he said it to. If you'd like, I'm more than welcome to post his jumper # on here, because your coach knows all about the incident already. This does not include further racist remarks to other players on that particular day, which I really cannot be stuffed talking about on here. Those imbeciles don't deserve any more of my time or attention.

As for the suspended player, he CHARGED the player from behind. There was NO striking involved (or king hit as you put it). If he did, he would have got rubbed out for the rest of the year! What he did (in isolation) was inexcusable, but he stupidly got the wrong guy, who at the time had a player half his size around the throat. Either way, it was very poor form, and we've dealt with him at the club. But get your facts straight before running your mouth on here. *** As you also state our player with the broken neck got hurt in a TACKLE?!!!! Are you kidding me?! You're a f*ing idiot!!

And as I said, only Chaddy and Point Cook have been mouthing on here, and perhaps one other. And how are we over-rated? NO-ONE associated with the Dragons have once said we'd be too good; only trolls from OUTSIDE our club which idiots like you feed off. NO Dragon on here has once said or thought that D4 would be an easy ride.

Learn how to spell, and just quit it. You and others can respond to this post as much as you'd like, but you'll hear nothing further from me or the club on this matter. Just focus on your club buddy and your "INFIELD" success.

* off you flog,
Sorry autocorrect came into play you fool.
Was the bloke that made that comment the same bloke that got cleaned up from behind? And as you said he apologized yeh?
And to say your player "stupidly got the wrong guy " is implying it was ok if he got someone else?

But that's your mentality isn't it don't post anymore on here I won't either just know its not just chaddy or point cook that have this opinion it seems to be a bit more widespread than that

Mate, you're from Chadstone. Give me a break. I purposely didn't give it to you or your club in my last post (or anymore than PC), because I actually feel sorry for you guys. I initially said I wouldn't respond any further, but you have just rabbled off so much s**t, I can't help but defend my club.

I'm playing the racist card?!!!! One of your players shouted out "You Wog C***" to one of our guys; the racist prick himself apologised after the game, but only because he felt threatened by the player he said it to. If you'd like, I'm more than welcome to post his jumper # on here, because your coach knows all about the incident already. This does not include further racist remarks to other players on that particular day, which I really cannot be stuffed talking about on here. Those imbeciles don't deserve any more of my time or attention.

As for the suspended player, he CHARGED the player from behind. There was NO striking involved (or king hit as you put it). If he did, he would have got rubbed out for the rest of the year! What he did (in isolation) was inexcusable, but he stupidly got the wrong guy, who at the time had a player half his size around the throat. Either way, it was very poor form, and we've dealt with him at the club. But get your facts straight before running your mouth on here. *** As you also state our player with the broken neck got hurt in a TACKLE?!!!! Are you kidding me?! You're a f*ing idiot!!

And as I said, only Chaddy and Point Cook have been mouthing on here, and perhaps one other. And how are we over-rated? NO-ONE associated with the Dragons have once said we'd be too good; only trolls from OUTSIDE our club which idiots like you feed off. NO Dragon on here has once said or thought that D4 would be an easy ride.

Learn how to spell, and just quit it. You and others can respond to this post as much as you'd like, but you'll hear nothing further from me or the club on this matter. Just focus on your club buddy and your "INFIELD" success.

Absolutely correct, which is why I was surprised when it was first suggested on here. Doesn't give much of an incentive, or maybe only if the Premier (and not the runner-up) of both regions get promoted to D2.

There would be three divisions:

Div 3 East/Central/West or West/Central/South etc...

The winner of each division would go up... 3 teams would be relegated from Div 2.... But you're right, it would work for a year, but at some point teams would need to be shifted between divisions. Realigned, perhaps every year!

The winner of each division would go up... 3 teams would be relegated from Div 2.... But you're right, it would work for a year, but at some point teams would need to be shifted between divisions. Realigned, perhaps every year!

Interesting move Warwick. Would this be effective as of next year, or simply a plan in progress?

Interesting move Warwick. Would this be effective as of next year, or simply a plan in progress?
I think it will depend on whether they can field 3 x 8 team divisions next year.

They want to reach 80 sides... Which would need another 7 teams... Masala, Canterbury (?) etc

Totally agree but that what was put out to try to stop clubs leaving due to travel concerns. I believe it would have the reverse effect i mean could you imagine the results if kew played chadstone this yr? The vafa has a plan on 80 clubs by 2020.
Canterbury had a vote 2 weeks ago where it was decided to apply to move & told the efl last week, Masala are keen to get a 2nd side up & make the jump. Might seem a long way off but from all reports they have come along way this year.
will be interesting how the grades are done if its not regional, could you have a 13 team d4?

Totally agree but that what was put out to try to stop clubs leaving due to travel concerns. I believe it would have the reverse effect i mean could you imagine the results if kew played chadstone this yr? The vafa has a plan on 80 clubs by 2020.
Canterbury had a vote 2 weeks ago where it was decided to apply to move & told the efl last week, Masala are keen to get a 2nd side up & make the jump. Might seem a long way off but from all reports they have come along way this year.
will be interesting how the grades are done if its not regional, could you have a 13 team d4?

For teams in the extreme north/south/east/west this could be a good idea. For all the central teams, they could wind up in any division, and will most likely be changed around every few years?

After reading these posts, i had to come on here and give my piece.. I couldn't agree with you two any more. These dragons are a bunch of over-rated thugs that go out on the field to fight. These two above incidents are a perfect example and on top of that, i would go as far as saying that the dragons captain #21 Jason Yap is the main culprit. I've heard from speaking with many other clubs that he is the one who instigates it most weeks.. After playing against us a couple of weeks ago, it was blatantly obvious that he was out there to hurt our players. After throwing multiple cheapshots and taking out a few of our players he eventually met his match and ended up limping off the ground like a little bitch hahahaha that's what you get for being a dirty sniper.. he is a top player but there is no need for him to be snipering playrs off the ball. SFL Best & Fairest my arse! I look forward to smashing them again in the last round and sending them on the long roadtrip home to nofinalsland.

whoever you r you obviously know damn all about the dragons and Yap. they are a club full of rich culture and integrity, Yap is hands down one of the cleanest and most respected players to have played local footy so stfu and ask your mum to teach u the meaning of respect! That is all!!!

whoever you r you obviously know damn all about the dragons and Yap. they are a club full of rich culture and integrity, Yap is hands down one of the cleanest and most respected players to have played local footy so stfu and ask your mum to teach u the meaning of respect! That is all!!!

We appreciate your support mate, but can you please quit this immediate issue. Everyone has moved on. I'm not sure whether you're a part of the playing group (if so, PM me), but please either stop trolling, or feeding other trolls. Thanks.

Can't imagine clubs in D2 taking this very well. Only division where 3 team get relegated???

Can't imagine clubs in D2 taking this very well. Only division where 3 team get relegated???
Also... 3 divisions where no one gets relegated... instead of 1... That kind of sucks.\

And in Division 2, some team with 7 wins is likely to get dropped... That would be pretty tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back