Daicos dangerous tackle on Daniel

Remove this Banner Ad

Very soft but it’s the standard this year that he should get 1.
There’s no way that happens though.

That is the incident the haters are crying about??

The Office Lol GIF

Well yeah. It’s soft but players have been suspended for it all year.

Similar to this -

Don’t panic though he’s not getting suspended.

No sling, no second motion, didn't even pin the arms, Daniel's right arm completely free. What infringement did he even commit apart from hurting the feelings of the haters?

Collingwood is the only team to have someone suspended for the GF in the last 25 years and it has happened twice. So many morons showing their age with absolutely no idea thinking there is some bias to assist Collingwood in a GF. Why? Every non Pies supporter will be going for our opponent.

No sling, no second motion, didn't even pin the arms, Daniel's right arm completely free. What infringement did he even commit apart from hurting the feelings of the haters?
Omg take a look. Surely you can see he pinned the arm. You can see his arm tucked around Daniels left arm right at the end.
He isn’t getting suspended so forget about it.
And I like Daicos. All I’m saying is MULTIPLE players have been suspended for a similar action this season.
Its soft but that’s the rule.

Probably gets saved by the fact Pendles is holding his other arm as a contributing factor. Still drove his head down but that provides enough wriggle room.
how about we meet halfway and suspend them both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood is the only team to have someone suspended for the GF in the last 25 years and it has happened twice. So many morons showing their age with absolutely no idea thinking there is some bias to assist Collingwood in a GF. Why? Every non Pies supporter will be going for our opponent.

Cloke knocked Edwards out with a king hit. He should have stood aside himself.

Rocca a raised elbow into Lades jaw.

There was no possible excuse for the AFL to get them off. Two of the worst incidents you’ll see.

Omg take a look. Surely you can see he pinned the arm. You can see his arm tucked around Daniels left arm right at the end.
He isn’t getting suspended so forget about it.
And I like Daicos. All I’m saying is MULTIPLE players have been suspended for a similar action this season.
Its soft but that’s the rule.
Who are the multiple players?

Hw
The point Kingsley has made post match can't be ignored. We lost a valuable player in the last qtr over this because the AFL docs insisted on a concussion test.
How does this square with wieterring stumbling around last week like he was due an 8 count, with 15mins left still to go. How can AFL docs over rule in this one, but not the weitering one (which objectively looked much more severe)?

Hw

How does this square with wieterring stumbling around last week like he was due an 8 count, with 15mins left still to go. How can AFL docs over rule in this one, but not the weitering one (which objectively looked much more severe)?
HQ preferred winners v non preferred. Simples.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back