Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Tony Romo for MVP?

What a season. Although he probably needs a ring to get the worldwide credit he deserves

what a season it has been....... so far.

murray, have yourself a complimentary wife or two.
dez, sign a deal and get on with it,
oline, cheers
defense - from shambles to less of a shambles, and at times looking tough. hitchens is a handy find.
romo, well played sir, my mvp this year

Let me apologise for being slightly pessimistic (I was actually more optomistic than most at the start of the season), however our defence still needs a lot of work - specifically our coverage of opposition recievers.

Our line itself performs pretty well, and we manage to put a good amount of pressure on most QB's and stop the running game of most opposition, but our coverage of recievers is poor. If it werent for so many dropped catches by the Colts yesterday, we could have seen a drastically different result.

rolando mcclain not playing. sick apparently.

redskins fans doing their annual burning a romo effigy pregame in the tailgate.... poor fools, their club is in a mess.

10897104_889248337774253_5609733274832546972_n.jpg

just hope we get through this game injury free, especially romo, remembering last time we met we had no answer to their blitz.... and romo left the game with a knock to his back.

Good to see we smashed the Redskins and Demarco Murray and Dez breaking records.Now the Playoffs when do we find out who we play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm slightly nervous about the Detroit game.

Their run defence has been beastly all year. And their corners aren't potatoes like Philly.

Stafford sucks though.

what a season, bring on the lions, their form hasnt been good of late. no fear here, well seattle will be tough and green bay are a great team, but i believe we can beat anyone, anywhere, except maybe at home....... pumped for next weeks game already

Have to give credit to his O-line though.

Hehe yeah. To be fair to Tony though, he wore all the blame for losses when we had a s**t O-Line, so it's a bit harsh when people now say "he's only doing well because of his O-Line".

They can't have it both ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back