Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I really am dreading the thought of Dez being rushed back early in order to try and save the season. You can't mess with foot injuries as we have seen countess examples from many sports in the last decade where they get re-injured easily.

I really am dreading the thought of Dez being rushed back early in order to try and save the season. You can't mess with foot injuries as we have seen countess examples from many sports in the last decade where they get re-injured easily.

My thoughts exactly...can't believe there is talk of him playing in 13 days time. Not to mention, with the contract hold out and hamstring injury during training camp, he has essentially only done 1 1/2-2 full weeks of training with the team since the GB playoff game in January. His conditioning can't be anywhere near close to it's peak at the moment, which makes his body susceptible to further injury.

I know they're getting desperate, but to me the whole situation just screams proceed with caution!!

I dont dislike Weedon, but he just doesnt throw the ball far enough to do any damage. He sticks a lot of his passes, but thats because they're little dinks over the O-line to a player hardly past the line of scrimmage.

I dont dislike Weedon, but he just doesnt throw the ball far enough to do any damage. He sticks a lot of his passes, but thats because they're little dinks over the O-line to a player hardly past the line of scrimmage.

It's just his total lack of creativity and clutch in the pocket that does my head in.

He's just very, very limited. It's agonising watching him play after once again witnessing the genius of Romo in week 1.

i just want to see a Qb with a ******* hint of desperation

seriously tebow would of been a better option scrambling behind our O-Line, at least he plays like his life depends on it, unfortunately it would of turned into a media circus

more than happy for cassell to have a go

Diddums. Stats are one thing but I simply can't see how we will win a game with him starting.

May as well try someone else. At least with Cassell we won't die wondering. If we lose, it won't be because we were playing too conservative.

Sit on the bench and get paid Weeden. Suck it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back