Dangerfield or Cameron: Who would you rather?

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Because he can get the same or more money at a club that is more likely to give him what he wants, which is a premiership.
So are Geelong closer to a premiership than us? You know he is either going to Geelong or staying here.

So are Geelong closer to a premiership than us? You know he is either going to Geelong or staying here.

Well, on current form, seeing as they finished top 4 and we finished 10th, yes, they are. As for the second part of your post, no I don't know that, and neither do you.

Well, on current form, seeing as they finished top 4 and we finished 10th, yes, they are. As for the second part of your post, no I don't know that, and neither do you.
All I am going to say about Geelong is the superstars of yesteryear aren't gonna be around in 2016. Danger isn't going to leave for the sake of leaving.....surely?

All I am going to say about Geelong is the superstars of yesteryear aren't gonna be around in 2016. Danger isn't going to leave for the sake of leaving.....surely?

No they're not, but they seem to have done a pretty good job of unearthing new players along the way. You'd have to say that their recruiting and development work has been second to none. That doesn't matter though, as there are 17 destinations besides the Crows for Dangerfield, all of which would be happy to have him.

As for the question, unless you have an inkling that I am Patrick Dangerfield, or that I know him personally, I'm not sure why you're asking me that.

No they're not, but they seem to have done a pretty good job of unearthing new players along the way. You'd have to say that their recruiting and development work has been second to none. That doesn't matter though, as there are 17 destinations besides the Crows for Dangerfield, all of which would be happy to have him.

As for the question, unless you have an inkling that I am Patrick Dangerfield, or that I know him personally, I'm not sure why you're asking me that.
Are our youngsters terrible compared to theirs?

I just asked that for anyone who felt free to answer it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will have to be next year then!!

Corey Enright 33 yrs
Steve Johnson 31yrs 2 months
Jimmy Bartel 30 yrs 9 months
James Kelly 30 yrs 8 months
Andrew Mackie 30 yrs 1 month
Tom Lonergan 30 yrs 3 months
Hamish McIntosh 30 yrs
Jared Rivers 29 yrs 10 months
Matthew Stokes 29 yrs 9 months

Corey Enright 33 yrs
Hamish McIntosh 30 yrs
Top 3 out of 4 on that list are finished but have to play on next year...meaning we'll lose like 6 in 2015

Corey Enright 33 yrs
Hamish McIntosh 30 yrs

The question was are they closer to a premiership than us, I believe the answer is yes. It is irrelevant anyway, as the debate is centred around Geelong being the only possible destination other than the Crows that Dangerfield might go to, which none of us know to be true.

Imagine Dangerfield and Selwood in the same team. It would be like Kirk and Bolton smashing themselves for their team in mid 2000's, but way better... Crap for us, but a sight to behold for most others...

as the free agency carrots begin to dangle for Danger... is Cameron the player we want and could he be secured?
What do GWS need?

I want both
...... and there is no reason we cannot have both if we want it bad enough...

The hardest bit is to convince Cameron to agree to come to us.

as the free agency carrots begin to dangle for Danger... is Cameron the player we want and could he be secured?
What do GWS need?
Have I missed something? If Cameron decides to leave GWS why would he come to Crows? Is a country Dartmoor boy (not SA) and other clubs would pay a hellofa lot more than Crows would put on table. Does he have connections? Has he said something? Why the speculation?

Back