Who could you tolerate winning the flag this year?

Who could you tolerate winning the flag (select all that apply)?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

1)Briz/GWS - Love Charlie and Toby

3)Collingwood - have never hated them like we're all supposed to. Love the way they play. Dont reckon they have the best players all over the oval, but certainly are the best team.

Light years

The rest in no particular order:

Saints - nah * 'em. * Ross and his negative s**t defensive game plan. Hope they never win another one. 😂

Sydney - yeah right.

Melbs - too much wine and cheese boards.

Carlton - nope, just because it pleases so many posters.

Port - LOL

Who says Adelaide fans are insular.?
Why? I agree with him. I stopped following the league by 2020 because I hated what it was doing to the game I loved, figured out I could happily live without it, and just continued to watch my own team instead. I don’t need to give an extra money or time to the VFL.

Brisbane for me.

Then, unpopular opinion, Collingwood. I like the way they play. Best coached/ drilled team in the comp.

Don't care about the rest.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Those are my two for the same reasons.

I really don't want St Kilda to win - I hate that team, their coach and the rubbish brand of defensive football that they play.

Think back to the prime time Saints vs Swans game earlier this year and how dour that was... does every one want to see crap like that in the Grand Final? (or if they win, every team - especially us - adopting that strategy next season)

For me its usually anyone but port by the length of the straight but this year Sydney is level with Port there as they should be recovering from mad monday and sending players off for surgery etc. I hope Carlton annihilate them this week - 100+ points will be great

But as for who I want to win - its GWS, the Brisbane and after that apart from the above, its meh

I’ve asked this question before and never quite gotten to the bottom of it…. but why are people so down on Carlton?

They’re not even in my top 10 most hated clubs.
They were my team in the AFL before Adelaide joined (thanks to Kernehan, Bradley et al)... so you'd think I'd have a soft spot for them. But I don't. The brown paper baggies and SOS list management turned me right off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who named Collingwood is hereby banned from ever complaining ever again about all the special goodies they get (saturation media coverage, home GFs, fixturing advantages etc etc)

Brisbane - Feel like it's their time. Fagan quite likeable along with most of their players.

GWS - Great to watch when they are up and about. No annoying supporters to gloat all summer.

Melbourne - Good chance to stop Port or Pies in a prelim or GF at the G.

Anyone else winning would be painful.

Anyone who named Collingwood is hereby banned from ever complaining ever again about all the special goodies they get (saturation media coverage, home GFs, fixturing advantages etc etc)
They used to be a very hateable team. But with the demise of Eddy and introduction of Craig McCrae and their ridiculously articulate captain... not to mention playing a watchable brand of footy... they aren't the team to hate anymore.

They used to be a very hateable team. But with the demise of Eddy and introduction of Craig McCrae and their ridiculously articulate captain... not to mention playing a watchable brand of footy... they aren't the team to hate anymore.
Not to mention no Joffa any more.

Just had a delusional Saints supporter try and convince me they would make the granny. Had a look at their wins this year..not a single win against a top 4 team, and 3 wins against top 8 opposition in total....meanwhile we dont qualify because Ray Charles was the scoreboard end two Saturday's ago...

Brisbane. They've been around the mark for a while.
Playing their best footy at the right time of the year, but if they're up against Collingwood, St. Kilda, Melbourne or Carlton in the GF, they'll get Umpired out of it.

<<daylight>>

Sydney.

<<LIGHT YEARS>>

Then the rest.
A pox on the VFL teams.
No team, ever, with that grub Toby Greene in it.

Lastly, NOT the ferals. Never. Not ever. I'll be watching the PA games hoping they lose. If they're ahead, I'll switch off. Hinkley's $hit-eating grin makes me:
puke gif.gif

I’ve asked this question before and never quite gotten to the bottom of it…. but why are people so down on Carlton?
John Elliot and the Salary Cap cheating via cash in brown paper bags:

Obvious tanking for Draft Picks.
Privileged, entitled aholeness.

Back