Who could you tolerate winning the flag this year?

Who could you tolerate winning the flag (select all that apply)?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For me its usually anyone but port by the length of the straight but this year Sydney is level with Port there as they should be recovering from mad monday and sending players off for surgery etc. I hope Carlton annihilate them this week - 100+ points will be great

But as for who I want to win - its GWS, the Brisbane and after that apart from the above, its meh
True the only Club that will make it insufferable while posting over summer will be Port, the rest wont effect us, mind you the Blues is right up with Port though in terms of nauseating.

They used to be a very hateable team. But with the demise of Eddy and introduction of Craig McCrae and their ridiculously articulate captain... not to mention playing a watchable brand of footy... they aren't the team to hate anymore.

I have no idea why McCrae and Moore make them less hateable. Seems just as FIGJAM as anyone else.

True the only Club that will make it insufferable while posting over summer will be Port, the rest wont effect us, mind you the Blues is right up with Port though in terms of nauseating.
I'd live with a carton flag a billion times over a port one just in case anyone was in any doubt on how i feel about port winning a flag:poo::port::poo:

I'd live with a carton flag a billion times over a port one just in case anyone was in any doubt on how i feel about port winning a flag:poo::port::poo:
A billion times over is being conservative.

I dont want to ever see a Port flag ever in my lifetime again. Watching Port win the flag while living interstate was bad enough.

Pies cop alot of flack. But actually have enjoyed them since they have got McRae as a coach. Also when pies are up it makes footy a much better sport. Which other melbourne team gets 80k+ to every home game when they are flying.

Makes the sport much better.

To anyone who has never been to a full MCG with the pies playing, it is a spectacle. The sound is out of this world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone but Port before last week but I can add Sydney to that now.
To see them both go out in straight sets would be delicious.

I reckon I could stomach the giants winning this year ... maybe the lions at a pinch

Sydney and Carlolton can * off

So angry you guys were robbed by those pricks

Pies cop alot of flack. But actually have enjoyed them since they have got McRae as a coach. Also when pies are up it makes footy a much better sport. Which other melbourne team gets 80k+ to every home game when they are flying.

Makes the sport much better.

To anyone who has never been to a full MCG with the pies playing, it is a spectacle. The sound is out of this world.
I've actually not minded Collingwood since 2018

You know what I find funny.

I HATED Buckley as a player. As much of a FIGJAM as Dangerfield and Horne-Francis.

But as a coach. I actually loved him. You saw the human side. Played the media with a straight bat. And that moment before the 2018 GF where he hugged the cheersquad member who was crying when the wind destroyed the banner. Was a beautiful moment, and to do that in that moment for someone else before the biggest game of his coaching career. Loved that selflessness. He's now my favourite person in the media. Respect him over everyone else.

Anyone but Port before last week but I can add Sydney to that now.
To see them both go out in straight sets would be delicious.
It's such a sh*t top 8 for who I want to win.

I had to absolutely stretch my way to even want GWS to win one.

5 I legitimately have no care for. And even the Charlie Cameron aspect had me questioning Brisbane.

In my order of preference: Brisbane, Collingwood, Melbourne

But you know Port will probably win it because you can never have everything you want in life. I think Port will beat Brisbane in the QF as the Lions are under pressure to keep their perfect 2023 home record intact.

Back